Big Boat Big Heart

It was the morning after the hectic night. Cole vomitting, Jay falling out of bed, all that jazz. 
Jay woke up first, he was excited, he wanted to explore the boat more. 
Lloyd was the next to wake up, he was doing his hair making sure he looked good (for a first class passenger.. smh.).
Cole then woke up, he was excited for breakfast.

Zane then woke "I had an excellent sleep last night. How about you Jay? Everyone?" Zane smiled.
Everyone looked at him
"What's wrong?" Zane frowned
"You pushed me off the bed" Jay said
"Oh I am very sorry..." Zane was sad. He hugged Jay.
"And as a result I woke up feeling sick as shit! I threw up!!" Cole smashed his fist against the wall.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NINJA BITCHES" morro shouted from the other room. 
"I am very sorry for all the problems I caused last night" Zane sighed. 
"It's okay I still love you" Jay said.
Everyone was almost ready to leave to get breakfast. Except for one.
Lloyd realised Kai was still asleep. "WAKE UP KAI" Jay shouted.
Kai swiftly flung his head out of the bed and smashes it on the ceiling. "FUCK!" 
"We are gonna get breakfast! Hurry up I wanna eat!" Cole said frantically. 
"Yeah yeah whatever I was having a nice dream ya'll ruined it." Kai groaned and got out of his bed. He threw on some random clothes and didn't bother with his hair. He just wanted breakfast and to get back into bed. 

They walked down the ship to breakfast. They found a table to sit at. 
Jay got some cereal, everyone else got toast. Well, Cole had 2 bowls of cereal, 5 pieces of toast and 7 pancakes. 
Suddenly Morro and his crew came into the room, Ney, Dareth and Ronin. Hardly a crew, they didn't agree to this. Morro groaned at anybody whom stared at him. He grabbed a whole box of cereal and downed it in one S u c c. He vored it. "Okay I'm done here I'm gonna go drink my troubles and depression away while looking out to sea. Hopefully I'll fall overboard." Morro growled and walked out of the room, drink in one hand, empty cereal box in the other.
"What a freak" Kai said.
"I wanted some of that cereal..." Cole frowned.
"Hey Kai! Vore the table" Jay said
Jay was ignored.
----------------------------------------------------------
Morro's sorrow

Morro was on the promenade deck, looking into the ocean, drinking. "I fucking fuck fuck fuck hate those fucking ninja especially that blonde ass bitch i should be the grene ninja fuck why was i invited onto this big hunk of metal fuck my life" 

He threw the bottle , now empty, into the ocean. "Lol now it'll be full again" Morro sniggered. 
A gay ass dog walked past .
"Oh what the fuck " Morro stepped back and tripped on big tail, big whale tail. "CRAP!" Morro shouted. 
"Oh shit dude sorry it's too big for my own good" The dog says and offers his paw out to morro.
Morro takes it and stands up "i know  thing or two about things being too big" morro grinned
"Funny " The dog said.
"So what's your name? Mine is Morro THE former green ninja, coolest in all the land." Morro smiled.
"I'm Orlando I'm just a animal hybrid that shouldn't exist." He didn't smile.
"Oh cool what are you?" Morro said eyeing down him.
"I'm a dog and a whale"
"Shouldn't you be in the ocean instead of the boat then" Morro said.
Orlando slapped him round the face and walked off.
Morro was in deep love. That dog was perfect for him. Big tail, thicc fur and an attitude. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja stuff

The ninja were all gathered on the ships stern, sat down just chatting away. 
"Did you hear about Morro?" Lloyd said
"No what happened?" Kai said
"Apparently he got slapped round the face by a weird dog.
"Loser." Kai groaned. 
"Hey everyone here's something cool we should do" Jay spoke "We should play Uhhh Hide And Seek" 
"Are you 5" Cole said. 
Jay sighed and walked off. Zane followed. 
"So? Anybody hungry?" Cole said.

"Stop Cole is there ever a second where you don't want to eat?" Lloyd said
"Eating is my only escape." Cole said, with a stone cold voice. He stood up and walked off, probably to get more food.
"Well just us three now." Kai said to Nya and Lloyd. 

A dog walked up the steps onto the stern and past the ninja. 
Lloyd whispers to Kai "That's the dog! That's the dog morro has the hots for.."
"Wow that's pathetic." Kai said. 
"Let's go talk to him" Nya suggested.
So the three got up and went towards the dog. He was short and dumb looking.
"Hey we heard about you from a uh- friend???" Lloyd said.
"Oh you know that green guy? He tripped over my tail like a dumb fool, it's not like you can't see it its thiccer than my body." The dog snapped.
"Woah chill!" Kai said.
"Sorry I'm just feeling a lot of emotions right now. I'm Orlando by the way" 
"Oh hey Orlando I'm Lloyd, that's Nya and this is Kai" 
"Lovely." Orlando replied.
Orlando walked off. He was busy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Party night

It was the night of one of the many parties to be held on the ship, this one for third class passengers, so thankfully snobby Wu wont be there. 
They didn't have to wear any fancy clothes thankfully. 

Cole wore some pajamas. 

"I can't wait for this party!! I'm gonna get absolutely TURNT!" Jay said excitedly. 
"Don't use that word ever again" Kai said from the top of the bunk. 
They were eventually all ready to party like there was no tomorrow.  They all walked to the party room, the party had already begun, loud music played, people danced and drinked. 
"This is lit homies!" Jay said 
"Jay if you can't act like a normal person you can leave" Cole said. 
"Sorry" Jay frowned.
They eventually all joined the party. 

Cole started the night off with a few drinks then hit the dance floor.

Zane and Jay were sat at a table being gay or something, drinking.
Kai was sat at a table watching.

Morro was in the middle of the room screaming, the music was too loud though.
Ronin and Dareth were at the bar. 

Lloyd was also at the bar, he bought some orange juice. 

"Lloyd you loser." Ronin said.
"Fuck you! Give me some beer" Lloyd said.
He downed the whole can. 
"Holy crap." Ronin said.
Lloyd fell off the stool. 
Kai saw Lloyd on the floor with an empty can of beer in his hand "What,, the fhcjk..." He walked over to him and dragged him to the table and perched him up. "What the hell did you do Llord?"
"I...................... Drunk" He groaned.
"No shit" Kai said. 

Meanwhile Cole was having the time of his life dancing with everyone. 
"We should join in on cole" Jay said.
"What do you mean?" Zane replied.
"You know.. like .. a dance threesome"
"I think you're using the wrong words." Zane said really confused.
"Probably." Jay shrugged and just grabbed Zane by the hand and ran into the dance floor n partied like it was the 1980s. "This is one fun Dance Threesome!" Jay said to both Cole and Zane. "Wrong wording, Jay." Cole groaned.
The music faded out. It went quiet. Then all of a sudden. "LET'S PLAY A FRESH TUNE!! ONE OF MY FAVES TO BE EXACT!!" shouts a overexcited voice. it was the DJ. Mark. "Here's a little song called Africa by Toto" *DUNNN DUN UDNUND DUNNNNNN* 
"wooooo" everyone goes.

Kai and Lloyd watched the 'DJ'. He was crying, dabbing both at the same time. He must really like Africa by Toto.. 
Suddenly the DJ , Mark, started singing along to Africa very loud. 
"I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA!" Mark ws crying. A lot. 

Kai and a drunk Lloyd decide to walk over to the DJ to see if he was okay. 
"Are you okay there man?" Kai said.
"Never felt better!!" Mark cried some more and dabbed. 
"You've just been crying ever since the song started?" Lloyd said.
"I just really like this song. Plus it brings back sad memories"
"Okay" Lloyd said, he fell to the floor. 
"Fuck" Kai said. He dragged Lloyd by the legs to the corner of the room. 

Cole, Jay and Zane were having fun listening to Africa and dancing.
"Such a lovely  song" Jay said 
"Such a funky song" Cole said
"It's a song." Zane said. 

The music now ended. 

The party was just being wrapped up.
The DJ, Mark rushed out of his little corner and over to Cole. "I .. Saw you ...n Dancing" He was out of breath "It was ,,,,, very impressive... "
"Oh cool thanks whom are u" Cole replied.
"I'm Mark I was the DJ tonight"
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Jay shouted. 
"I think we should leave" Zane said, he took jay by the hand and wlked off
"So Mark I noticed you crying over Africa"
"Yeah it's a good song"
"Agreed. I like u. Wanna hang later" Cole said
"YEA i'd love to I'm doing nothing like ever"
"Cool meet me on the bow" Cole smiled and walked off.
"I'm gay" Mark whispsered