Bad BAD bad things

The ship is still sinking, the bow is pretty much underwater now and many of the lifeboats are already gone.

Down in G deck, Lloyd and Kai were lost. They had water up to their knees and they were terrified of their fate if they didnt get to the upper decks. 
"We are so lost.." Lloyd said, about to cry.
"It's okay we are gonna get out of here." Kai reassured Lloyd.
They ran up and down halls to find any staircase they could. Majority of the stairs led to a gate though. They eventually found a staircase and they heard shouting from the floor. Kai and Lloyd both bashed against the gate and tried to knock it down, they did this for about 5 minutes until the gates fell and they started calling for help.
"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai and Lloyd screamed in unison
They ran down the halls until they ran into two guys, it was Cole and Mark!!!!
"COLE!" Lloyd shouted
"OH HEY GUYS!!"
"What are you still doing down this low?" Kai asked cole
"We could ask the same thing!!" 
"We were getting lifebelts but uh turns out we got lost.." Kai muttered.
"You're so bad with directions.." Lloyd sighed.
"Why are you so far down too?" Kai asked
"Oh it turns out Marks mother is a fucking evil son of a bitch who was planning on murdering Mark by locking him in a room on the ship so he would die with the ship and get the money that's under Mark's name" Cole was mad.
"She's a hoe." Mark said.
"Wow." Lloyd said.
The four then ran through the ship to try and get up to the boat deck to try and survive.

Meanwhile, Orlando and Morro were no longer on the promenade deck, but were throwing ice around the ship like the sons of a bitches they were.
Suddenly men came rushing past, knocking Morro over. Morro fell overboard and into the Atlantic ocean.
"MORRO!!!!" Orlando shrieked. He jumped into the ocean after him. It was too late. Morro's dead again body floated on top of the water, the impact was enough to send Morro's body into a shock, let alone just how cold the water was.  Orlando cried his eyes out. "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
He pulled Morro's dead body close to him and hugged it tightly, before letting his body sink to the bottom of the Atlantic to rest. Orlando swam and cried out for help. He swam around until a lifeboat came for him. They pulled the dog up out of the water and into the boat, putting a blanket onto him. 

Jay and Zane were both waiting on the boat deck, as they were instructed by Nya. Nya had finally came running back, she had 2 kids in her arms. 
"Wow someone got busy!" Jay laughed. 
"This isn't a laughing matter you fucking idiot" Nya groaned.

"Why have you got some kids?" Zane asked.
"Well, they said woman and children only so I thought I should save some kids who wouldn't of had the chance."
"Wow Nya your such a good soul" Jay smiled.
"Yeah I'm out here saving lives meanwhile your getting fingered by Zane and getting rings stuck up inside eachother." Nya said. She then walked off with the kids and got onto a lifeboat. 
Jay smiled "Haha" 
Jay and Zane both tried to get onto a lifeboat. 
"STAY BACK!" An officer shouted, crowds of people were trying to get onto lifeboats. 
The officer had a gun in hand and was ready to shoot at anyone who tried to get past.
"Just let us live!!" Zane shouted "Let us on!!!"
Zane shoved himself forward, he and Jay WERE going to live.
The man shot Zane. 
Zane fell back and smashed his head onto the floor. 

All Jay could do was watch in horror, if he stepped forwards he would be next to have a bullet shot into him. 
Tears streamed down Jay's face. 

He couldn't take this, he snatched up Zane's body and rushed away with him hoping he would live. 

Sparks of electricity shot out of Zane who was unconcious. The bullet didn't hit anywhere major, but it was enough for him to shut down.

--------------------------------------

next chapter someone else dies. comment and guess who