Bad things

It was 11:30 pm, the ship was quiet on the outside but full of life on the inside.
From third class parties to fancy wine tasting in first class.
Lloyd, Kai and Nya were both inside of the room just chilling.
Cole was off with Mark who were now sat on the ships bow watching stars.
Morro was trying to get Orlando to like him.
Jay and Zane were on the top deck just chilling and chatting.

Wu was inside his fancy room, he was with Misako, both of them were chatting about stuff. They were both planning on getting into some fancy clothes and heading off to do wine tasting. 
"Come on hoe let's go it doesn't take that long to put a dress on!" Wu said
"Shut up" Misako replied.
Misako was finally ready and she walked alongside Wu to do wine tasting.
"Let's go sip that good stuff up" Wu smiled.

Cole and Mark both were sat down on the wooden floor, on the bow, watching the sky. It was quiet and peaceful, except for the few bell ringing and chatter from the crew members up in the crows nest.
"Cole ? Are you cold?" Mark said
"Yeah it's gotten quite cold all of a sudden.." Cole replied.
The two then began to walk along the bow, holding eachother for warmth. 

Up on the crows nest, the two crew members were chatting away trying to pass the time, the job they had wasn't all too exciting, there wasn't anything interesting to see and what were the odds of an obstacle?
"Is that a-?" One of them said
"That's a fucking iceberg." The other one muttered.
They instantly got into contact with the captain and everyone else who needed to know. The ship was already too close to the iceberg to avoid it. The night was foggy so it had been hard to see until now. 

The iceberg almost towered above the ship, nearly reaching the height of the funnels, but height didn't matter when the scary stuff happened below the water. 

The captain frantically tried to swerve the ship around. 
It was no use.

The iceberg crashed against the side of the ship.

"Holy crap what is that!!" Cole said, as the iceberg passed the ships side, giving off a loud noise.
"That's an iceberg ..." Mark says, shocked. 

Eventually the ship had passed the iceberg, leaving a rather nasty hole in the hull.

Jay and Zane both were shocked at the iceberg.
"Oh don't worry. They said this ship was unsinkable right?" Jay reassured.
"Oh I hope so.." Zane said in a rather worried tone.

As the iceberg hit, Morro felt threatened by it. As it passed him he decided to throw an empty glass of vodka at it. He was a little drunk. 
"Take that you big icy bitch!" Morro shouted.
"Iceberg resigned!" Orlando joked. 
Out of nowhere Cole and Mark showed up behind them. 
"This aint no time for dumb little jokes you foolish dog" Mark said.
"Oh shut up you fucking lactating bitch the ships unsinkable its not like a piece of puny ice is gonna do jack shit" Morro snapped. Morro then decided to slap mark across the face.
This angered Cole. Cole grabbed Morro and threw him into the wall. "Fuck you." He said and walked off with Mark, making sure he was ok.
"What whiney pissbabies! As if this ship can ever sink." Orlando snickered and put his arm around Morro and the two walked off making jokes about Mark and Cole.

"Are you okay Mark? He didn't hurt you too bad did he?" Cole said with a worried tone. He held Marks face and examined him down.
"I'm fine, I'm fine! don't worry" Mark smiled. "I've had a lot worse happen, a silly slap won't damage me"
Cole smiled and hugged Mark.

Everyone thought the ship would be okay, everyone had their doubts of course but it was just natural. The ship was truly unsinkable right? They wouldn't put over 3,000 passengers at risk if they didn't truly know they were safe.
That's what everyone kept telling themselves, they would be safe.

Jay and Zane eventually made themselves down to their cabin, where they met up with the others. Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Zane, Jay, Cole and his ... friend.. Mark, were all there. They had met up to try and figure out what was happening.
"Did you guys feel that shake? What even was it?" Lloyd asked, hoping someone would know.
"Iceberg." Cole said in the most dead voice.
"Holy shit." Nya gasped.
"I wouldn't be surprised if this ship sinks" Cole groaned.
"But they said it was unsinkable!" Jay whined.
"Jay, this ship is a giant piece of heavy metal in the middle of the ocean, slowly filling with water. I can assure you that this ship can sink." Cole really wasn't messing around.
Jay decided to shut up.

They left their cabin to see people running frantically. It was like Christmas Eve at a mall, pushing, rushing and shouting.
They all tried their best to go upstairs  and find Wu's room.
A woman  came running up to Mark who was with Cole and the gang.
"Oh there you are Markus come on!! We need to go now! Put on the life jacket you're bringing your ass with me asap!!" She sounded very urgent. Maybe Marks mother?. Mark was taken by the arm and dragged away
"Cole!!" Mark cried
"Mark!!"
He was gone.
Cole was shocked and heartbroken.
"This ship is definitely going down we need to fucking go" Jay had such urgency to his voice like never before.
"I am not leaving this ship without him." Cole muttered. He eventually decided to run along with the other ninja.
They were rushing down halls left right and center.
They crashed into Wu eventually.
"Oh there you little shits are! This ship is going down, save yourselves motherfuckers!" Wu said. He then ran off with Misako, both were pimped in life jackets.

Lloyd ran off deep into the ship alongside Kai, they were going to look for life jackets to take for everyone.
They ran down hallways just looking for any chance of a life jacket, bursting into rooms and going up and down elevators. They came across a crew member, he had some life jackets.
"Sir help!" Lloyd shouted from across the hall "We need life jackets!"
"Fuck off!!" The man snapped and ran off in the direction they came.
"Shit.. What a little bitch.. " Kai growled, he eventually turned around and went up to the man, knocking him unconcious. "Asshole." He said.
They took the life jackets off him and tried to make their way up the ship. They were lost.

Meanwhile Jay and Zane had found themselves on promenade deck. They looked out at the bow, it was already so close to being submerged. Water hadnt started to flow on board the wood yet but it would happen soon. Lifeboats were already being sent down, Jay and Zane knew they had no chance of getting on one. They watched out the windows and saw a boat being lowered. In it was Wu and Misako.
"Hey assholes." Wu grinned.
Jay screamed and flung himself out of the window and tried to grab onto the lifeboat, trying to get out of this disaster alive. He had a tight grip on Wu, but Misako flung him off. Jay was now hanging from the window, if he fell, he would fall into below freezing water that would be lethaly cold and would most likely send him into shock. Zane grabbed his hand quickly "Jay!!" Zane cried out and slowly tried pulling Jay back, he was heavy but Zane wouldn't let go if it meant Jay dying a cold, wet death. Nya ran along the promenade and saw the event, she ran over quickly and tried to help Zane lift his husband up from the window. It worked.
"Jay are you okay?!" Nya and Zane both said. "Yeah- I'm fine.. Wu's a fucking asshole. Misako too" Jay looked panicked and about to cry.
Nya sighed. "Come on we need to get to the lifeboats if we want a chance! Wait too long and they'll all be gone!"
They ran up to the top deck and tried to find a lifeboat. There were huge crowds all trying to push their way into a boat. "Woman and children only!" Officers shrieked as they pushed and kicked back men.
Nya realised she had a chance to save some lives. "Wait here you guys!" she said, before running off. They waited.

Meanwhile Cole was panicked, running around the ship trying to look for his love. He shrieked Mark's name multiple times. He was down deep in the ship. He went down some stairs and found water, waist deep. "Fuck." he muttered. He went through the water still calling for his lovers name. "MARK!!"
"Cole!!!" Shouted a faint voice.
Coles eyes lit up. He wiped tears from his face and ran to where the calls were coming from.
He eventually found the room, it was locked though, but a shitty wooden door is no match for Cole. He smashed that wooden motherfucker and knocked it down. He was greeted to Mark and his face lit up. He plowed through the water to get to him and hugged him tightly, kissing him too.
Mark was locked in the room, tied with rope on the arms and legs. "What the fuck happened?" Cole said worringly.
"My fucking dumb mother. She saw this as the opportunity to fucking kill me" he tried to hold back tears. "If I die, all the money under my name will go to her, the greedy bitch." He couldn't hold back the tears. Cole was appalled by this and hugged him tightly, reassuring him.
"I'm gonna kill that bitch" Cole was determined.
He untied Mark and they both ran out the room and back into the halls, which were slowly filling with more and more water.

Shits just gone so wrong.