Chapter 1: Beginning

Sophia: Hey Nate

Jesse: Hey man

Nathan: Hey guys, what r u up to

J: Nothing, u

S: Hangin out with friends

J & N: Cool

N: So guys, is the project still on?

J: Of course

S: I'm not sure

J & N: What

S: Meet me at the "Place"

All three of them met at their "place", a secret area they built, to talk. "So, what do you mean by 'I'm not sure?” Nathan asked. "I mean that I am not sure that I want to join Team Talon," Sophia sighed. "Here, I will cut you a deal: If you're first mission is a success, then I will join, but if you fail and get arrested, Ultima will never exist. Deal?" She said. "Deal." They both said. "K, see you guys at school Monday." She said, walking away. "I think she digs me." Nathan said cockily. "Ha, the only way she would like you is if you weren't even a player." Jesse replied. "What ever, you are just jealous that I have dated more girls than you ever have." Nathan said.

It was three weeks ago, that the two decided to build the suits. They decided that they would be Fallout and Onslaught. Together they were Team Talon. They had asked Sophia who was still waiting for the first mission. And their first mission was an exciting one.

Nathan had downloaded a police scanner app onto his cell phone to listen for crime. "We have a 10-32 and 90 in progress at the chase bank up on Anthem Way." "Roger that, Evil Knievel on the way." "Wait, a ten-ninety, that's a bank alarm, and a thirty-two is a man with a gun. Yes!" Nathan yelled out, he called Jesse. "Jesse, suit up, we have a bank alarm at chase bank by walmart." Nathan said to Jesse. "Got it, meet me at 'the usual place'." Jesse replied. "Yeah, see you there." Nathan said.

"Alright, Jesse, I hope that all our preparing for this moment helps us." Nathan said. "Yeah, let’s do this." Jesse said. They ran towards Chase bank which wasn’t far from where they were.

Arriving at the bank there were numerous cop cars, and the robbers inside the bank. "Officers, we are here to help." Fallout said. "Stand back children, this is not a game." An officer said. The two circled around to the back and entered through the drive-through. "Freeze where you are, criminals." Onslaught said to the robbers.

"Oh, and who's going to stop us?" One of the robbers asked. "I am Fallout, and this is my partner Onslaught. And we are Team Talon." Fallout said. The robbers shot at the guys, making the boys stagger back; their suits were only partially bullet-proof, except for their face masks, which were completely bullet-proof. "That's it." Onslaught said, moving forward towards the robbers. "By the verdict of the jury, I hereby sentence you to ten to twenty in prison." Onslaught said, using the spikes on his right gauntlet to knock the guns out of the robber’s arms.

"Now, do you have anything else to say?" Fallout asked the robbers, pointing his staff at them. "No." "No." They both said. "Onslaught, go get the officers." Fallout said. "Yes sir." Onslaught said. "Well, I guess I was wrong, I guess you two can be useful to us after all. Say, how did you know that the robbers were here?" The chief of police asked.

"I downloaded a police scanner app onto my phone." Onslaught said. "Well, I am so sorry officer, but we have said too much. Let's go, Onslaught." Fallout said. The two left the bank and headed back to the place to change out of their suits. "Ow, Jesse be careful with that alcohol, geez! Those bullets really hurt." Nathan said. "At least they didn’t get our masks off. Alright your turn." Jesse said.

Nathan started to rub the alcohol on Jesse's chest. "You know, now that our first mission was a success, Sophia will probably join the team." Jesse said. "Maybe, but she said that she MIGHT join if our first mission was a success." Nathan replied. "True, but you never know. She might." Jesse said. After they were done, Jesse's family offered for Nathan to have dinner with them.

After calling his parents, Nathan stayed at Jesse's house for dinner. "So, Jesse has told so much about you. How did you two become friends?" Jesse's mom asked Nathan. "Oh, that was so long ago, I don't even remember." Nathan replied. "So how is project-" "Shh, dad, I thought we agreed not to talk about that around others." Jesse said, scolding his dad. "I'm sorry, what is this project that you will not talk about around 'others', Hm?" Jess's mom asked.

"That is classified information." Nathan and Jesse said together, as if they practiced it. "Classified huh, well, how about I just go see what is going on in the garage then." Jesse's mom said. "We have a 10-57 in progress at Anthem prep." "Roger, heading there now." "Hey, what is that? Is that a police scanner?" Jesse's mom asked. "It looks like it is time. Mom, did you hear about the new heroes?" Jesse asked. "Yes, why do you ask?" She replied, with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"That's us." Nathan said. "What? I want you to prove it." She said. The two boys brought her into the garage and put their suits on. "Whoa, why didn't you tell me that before?" She said. "No time to explain, we will fill you in after we get back. Let's go Nathan." Jesse said.

The two ran outside and headed towards the Anthem Bridge. "Jesse, what kind of hit and run do you think this is?" Onslaught asked. "I don't know, but we are about to find out." Fallout replied. They stopped at the bridge and jumped down and ran towards the school. "Officer, what happened here?" Onslaught asked.” We have hostages stuck inside that school; we can't get inside without those men killing them." The officer said. "Let us handle it." Fallout said.