Chapter 14: Big Battle, Big decision!

The three each got into their Armored Talon cars and drove off towards the city. "Alright guys, remember, the ninja are quick sneaky and trained in martial arts. Everything we have done for the past week has readied us for this moment. Let's make the most of it." Jesse informed. "Yeah, so make sure to watch the front of you and the back, don't want anymore surprises coming from these guys."  Nathan said. "Right, because look where that got us. We had all been severely injured and we lost our town." Sophia said. "Which made us even better heroes than we used to be." Nathan said.

They continued riding and stopped at the top of a parking garage by Chase tower. "Alright, it's time." Jesse said. They grappled up to the roof and readied themselves for the fight. "I thought you wouldn't show up. Looks like the fight will go as planned." A ninja said. "Ready, set, fight!!" The ninjas yelled.

The seven started to fight each other with their staffs. "You still have a chance to join us Sophia, you could be a ninja. Why not join us?" A ninja asked Sophia. "How do you know us?" Sophia asked. "We have a spy in your town. When you revealed your identities, she told us who you were." The ninja said. "Who are you ninja?!" Sophia asked the girl ninja.

"You mean you haven't figured it out yet, think. In New York I killed Nathan, and Jasmine won the title. Who could have been?" She asked. "Jasmine, you are the ninja? How is that possible?" Nathan said. "Idiots, you are so arrogant. At school when I said I was a ninja, did you think I was joking? No, I  was serious." Jasmine said. "Why Jasmine, why? This isn't you." Jesse said. "Shut up!" She yelled.

They continued fighting the ninjas now knowing they knew who they were. "You ninja will not win, we will. We will win and take back our city!" Nathan yelled. Nathan and a ninja started to go light speed with their strikes and eventually locked their staffs together. The ninja then knocked Nathan off the edge of the building. Another Ninja knocked Sophia off the edge.

"Nathan! Sophia!" Jesse yelled. "Two people in trouble, one person to save them. Who will you choose. You save one, the other falls." The lead ninja said laughing maniacally. "Nate, I'm sorry, but Sophia is more important." Jesse said. Nathan fell down watching Jesse save Sophia. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Nathan yelled.

A grappling hook came down and wrapped itself around Nathan and brought him back up. "Did you really think I would let you fall?" Jesse said. "I had no doubt in you for a second." Nathan said. Nathan and a ninja locked staffs again and stared at each other for awhile. A gunshot rang out through the air.

Everyone stopped and stared at each other. The ninja that was locked with Nathan fell to the ground, dead! A helicopter rose from the side of the building. "That will teach you to mess with the Sheriff." He shot again and hit two more of the ninjas. All that was left was Jasmine, Nathan, Jesse, and Sophia.

Nathan threw an electric disk at the helicopter and it started to fall. More helicopters rose after that and surrounded the whole building, except for one spot where the first helicopter was. "S.W.A.T. team is here. Guys, their is only one opening, that is the only way to escape." Nathan said. Jasmine threw down a smoke pellet and they all started to run. "Jasmine where are you going to go now?" Nathan asked.

"Away, I need to hone my skills and help some one else, I am done here." She replied as they jumped. The three glided down to the ground and got back in the Talon cars and drove off. "Guys, six o' clock." Jesse said as they drove out of the city. "Go on ahead, I will take care of them." Nathan said, holding down the brakes. He stopped by a bridge over the road, and sent road spikes down to it.

When a chopper was coming, he used a wire tied to the ground to bring it down. "Kid, you are doing more harm than good." The sheriff said. "Well, I thought that we were heroes." Nathan said. "More like vigilantees. We don't need you anymore, Phoenix is fine, nobody wants you." The sheriff said. Nathan hit him with his staff and drove away in his car.

They got back to their HQ and put their suits in display cases. "Team Talon has begun." Jesse said. "And done much good." Nathan said. "But now Team Talon Rises." Sophia said.