Chapter 9: New Weapons, Tech, and new Rides

Nathan and Jesse decided that they wanted to test out their new vehicles. First they tested out the Talon cycles, then the Claw Ship. After that they rode in the ArmoredTalon cars. "Dude, the Talon cars are awesome. I want to always use them." I said. "You can dude, whenever we need them." Jesse said.

They drove back to the hanger bay and parked the cars. "Alright, so what do we do now?" Nathan asked. "Well, how about some R&R?" Jesse replied. "Aw yeah, rest and relaxation. I call the couch." Nathan said. He ran and jumped onto the couch.

"Sorry guys, no time to rest. We have another mission." Sophia said through the intercom. The two boys got up and got inside the Claw ship. "Oh, no, we are not flying in that, where we are going, we won't be able to use that thing." Sophia said. "Where are we going?" Jesse asked. "Somewhere we don't want to go." Sophia said.

The three got on the cycles and rode out into the desert. "So where are we going exactly?" Nathan asked. "We are going to the Grand Canyon." Sophia replied. You have got to be kidding me. Nathan thought. They kept on riding for a few more minutes finally making it to the Grand Canyon, they rode down a trail down into the canyon.

"This place is bigger than I remember." Jesse said. "I have never been here, so to me it is huge." Sophia said. They stopped at the bottom by the river. "So what is wrong here?" Nathan asked. "Don't know, there was an S.O.S here, but it just stopped." Sophia said.

"Hello, Team Talon." The lead ninja said. "Ninja, what do you want?" Jesse yelled, pulling out his staff. "Easy, easy. I have a proposition for you. Your whole team and my team fight each other on top of the tallest skyscraper in Phoenix in one week. If you win, we leave the city forever. If we win, you leave the city forever. Also the losing team has to quit their occupation forever." The ninja offered. "Deal, we will see you there in one week." Jesse said. And with that, the ninja threw down a smoke pellet and disappeared."That was a waste of our time. Come on, let's go home." Nathan said, hopping on his cycle. They rode back to the base and trained for the battle.