Prologue

Third POV:
That is all for today Ms. Uzume. No... Actually, that is all for the week Miss! You can take a break for the week until your mother has assigned you more lessons to learn. You are dismissed." A teacher leaves the study room in a proper fashion as the student sits alone in the area processing the information as if it was a miracle. 'Finally! A break from all of those courses! A week to be precise! Time for some anime!' A girl thinks to herself slumping from a study room to her bedroom.

     She fist bumps the air speeding to her room in a quick manner. As she arrives, she enters the room with the door closed shut right behind her with the additional slam after the action. The 18 year old races to turn in her laptop and browse up 'Naruto' from Crunchyroll. The show loads up to her screen as the first episode plays on her device. After the first episode finishes she spent the rest of her evening watching 'Naruto' until the 134th episode.

'Such a Duckbutt... Why must you leave Naruto! Instead, you go to the Snake pedophile for power! Don't you kids know that it's called bribery! Geez, kids these days...' The teen rages in her mind as she throws the nearest object to the wall: a Naruto plush. 'Noooo... Naruto, my baby! You don't deserve any more pain! I'm sorry!' The girl mentally cries inside her head and then sighs to pick up the plush.

'Wait... I sounded pretty old with the duckbutt comment.' The teen mentally sweatdrops. 'After all, the Naruto series has already ended as the next generation series streams every Friday... Yet I still need to get caught up with the Shippuden series...'

     The girl lives a life with a busy schedule to which she barely has time to make bonds with friends or at least have time to relax. The teen would be busy training to become the next successor for her adopted mother's fame and riches. Actually, the teen had only two more years until she could take over her mother's business, so the way she receives a week's break from her lessons was basically a miracle to the young adult's eyes.

     'With a week free from training, I could probably catch up on all of the Naruto series... Probably... Yet there's a 5% chance that I might be able to watch all of the Shippuden episodes if I skip all of the original episodes... It's worth the risk! I could only have 8 hours to watch anime per day... Ok, so in total I have 56 hours of free time to watch anime... so that means that I can watch about 112 more episodes... I know that 43% of Naruto Shippuden episodes are filler, so if I skip those episodes I might be able to finish the whole series! After all, I am on episode 378 right now!' The girl cleverly smirks at her accomplishment as it took her merely 5 seconds to come up with those solution. Of course, your talking about one of the smartest teens of America after all.

     'Later on, I could start watching Boruto as the series stream new episodes every Friday, but I could also read the manga. There has been so much progression with the series, yet I think I have enough time to do everything that I plan to do. Being a businesswoman-in-training is pretty troublesome.' The girl thinks to herself.

     'I must get with reality... But Anime is LIFE!!! I can't live without. Usually, I'm an emotionless girl on the outside, but my training cannot take my anime away...!' The girl mentally scolds herself as she pounders to distract herself from making her mother proud... 'After all, she is the only family I have...' The young adult thought to herself with saddened eyes. 'I guess I wasn't special enough for my original parents. Well, I will make those so-called parents eat their dusts for abandoning their daughter like that!' The girl happily thinks to herself as courage and confidence builds up upon the girl.

First POV:
     Sup guys! My name is Heaven Uzume, an average American teenager who lives a life full of fun! Actually, my life isn't what you would call 'normal' and this is my story...

---

Word Count: 728