Chapter 4

[Note: Once again, another random song! ^~^]

Recap:
Well, Boruto's going to solve this 'shadow' problem later... All I have to do is go along with the plot and hope for the best...

First POV:
Oh monkey banana sticks! I'm late to the Academy! I was supposed to go with Boruto, but he woke up as late as me too. I know I haven't entered any forms yet... So I'll worry about that later.

     Presently, Himawari is reminding us that we're late to school. "We know that!" Boruto replies as we rush downstairs towards the door.

     I rushed downstairs with my latest phone (from the real world) in my pocket of my jacket. My outfit had mysteriously changed into one of my workout clothings (your choice of style). I don't know how my clothes got on me when I was asleep, but I was thankful that I didn't need to wear yesterday's clothes to school.

      Hinata hands Boruto his jacket. "Will you two make it on time?" Ms. Uzumaki asks with concern.

      "No worries!" Boruto exclaims quickly grabbing his jacket, while holding my hand in another. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! This is bad!" Boruto hastens with panic.

     I, on the other hand, was trying catch up to Boruto's speed flushing in embarrassment as he tightly squeezed my hands.

"Yeah right!" Boruto uttered in remembrance. Boruto hastily climbs on the electrical pole and a building's roof as I slowly follow behind him.

     While back in the real world, I practiced on improving my stamina and strengths climbing, dodging, jumping, and doing many other techniques with any obstacles and objects. Being a businesswoman requires the traits of a leader as physical training is one of them. I had at least 3-5 hours of exercise to keep my body fit and in health.

      Boruto jumps high in the air in confidence. "Sleeping until the last minute, then riding the train to school! My leisurely life at the Academy's about to begin. Come on, Heaven!" He continues to jump with excitement as we spotted Denki near the train. The blond lands on a crossarm of an electric pole as I touch dooown (^-^) on his right.

"Yup, here comes the train. That guy from yesterday." Boruto stated as he began to spot the smoky purple shroud radiating off the kid. His dōjutsu in his right eyes gleams unknowingly awake as I closely inspected the eye in awe. The pupil was baby blue as the iris was the color of white lighting. His sclera was metallic, while his other eye was the original sky blue.

"Boruto-san... His name is Denki-san. Did you forget?" I asked carefully as I sweatdrop at his memorization.

"What is that?" Boruto questioned as the shroud disappeared with Denki. "Hey Heaven, you see that?" He asks me, hoping for a response as he ignored my earlier question.

      I stiffened at his question. I didn't know how to respond. Should I tell him that I could somehow see it as well or either lie to him? I'm not sure how I could see the shroud, but it creeps me out a bit. I know that I don't have a dōjutsu like Boruto's, since I came from the real world... right?

"He's gone." He simply commented. Aha- He's riding the train too. Boruto's thought echoes through my head as he smirks to himself. "I think we're gonna get along. Let's go, Heaven!" Boruto jumps down the pole dragging me down towards our destination once again. I sighed in annoyance and embarrassment as he held my arm firmly throughout the trip.

---

Third POV:
While Boruto and Heaven were on the way to the Thunder Rail, the three bullies who were first sent to harm Denki were asked to be present at the station.