Chapter 2

[Author's Note: I DO NOT OWN the Boruto  manga and anime once so ever as the show and series belong to Ukyō Kodachi (Boruto manga creator) and Noriyuki Abe (Boruto anime director). Thanks for your time and enjoy the story! This chapter might be pretty long, since I had so much time in my hands!!!]

---

Recap:
     Being a businesswoman has its perks, but sometimes... It's just too exhausting... and falling into a deep sleep was not how I expected my life to be... What a drag...

[Boruto Theme Song Plays]

Third POV:
     In a distant village, two pre-academy students rush through the lively civilians as they sprint towards their objective. Both children had seemed to cause some tension throughout the crowd, disrupting people from their peace. The boys were jumping down of roofs and signs, parkour rolling towards the ground as they continued to speed towards their intentions.

     Actually, the two children were known as partners in crime (as in this case of the situation).

     One of them is known as the Hokage's son, Uzumaki Boruto, a youngster whose hair was blond and spiky as his eyes were blue of the clear skies. Two whisker markings were also visible upon his cheeks, while his hairstyle mirrors of a leaf, his foolish hair (ahoge) could be seen with a strand of hair representing as the stem of the leaf.

     The other companion was known as Nara Shikadai, a child whose hair is spiky and black-coloured that was tied up in a single ponytail with the eyes of the color of teal. Along with the boy's appearance, his style of clothing consists of a zipped-up, creamy-coloured jacket with the basic Nara symbol on the back, blue trousers, and traditional shinobi sandals, as stud grey earrings were pierced on both of his ears.

"What the-?" A witness clamors.

"Hey!" Another passerby shouts toward the two youths.

     The boys ignored those hollers as they continued to jump on roofs, signs, fences, and on buildings, avoiding obstacles that had blocked their paths. Boruto rushes full speed ahead towards their goal as Shikadai struggles to catch up towards the blond.

"Wait up, Boruto! Is it that bad?!" The Nara questioned the Uzumaki.

"Yeah, it's bad. Really bad!" The Uzumaki responds back.

[You can skip the next few parts, until Heaven appears if that's what Reader-San wants.]

---

     In another part of the village, two figures were walking besides each other as they were recognized as the Seventh Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto, and the Hokage's advisor, Nara Shikamaru. The adults were calmly speed walking towards the Hokage office with serious faces on, while preparing for the work that had to be done in the office.

"What kept you so long, Lord Hokage? There's hardly any time left." The advisor announced as a guard bows to the two people.

"It's tomorrow, huh." The Hokage states.

"Please hurry, or your not going to get things done in time for the entrance ceremony." The Nara reminds.

     A stack of paper falls on the floor as the two figures enter the office.