Hooray for family

***So I don't get reported by someone there's fluff and some 'suggestive' material. Just to be safe Have fun reading! It'll get better as to story progress.****

Harry saw her get distracted and quickly ran dove to catch her. He managed to catch her just in time, pulling her close as he fell to the ground with a grunted. "Hey. You ok?" He asked, feeling winded. Uma instantly hugged him out of pure reflex for catching her in time. "Thank you." She said as she soon realized what she was doing before getting off him carefully as to not hurt him or wind his any further. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to you."

He chuckled and winced as he stood. "No problem. Can't have the Captain going splat, now can we?" He asked with a grin.

Uma chuckled at that getting up. "I guess we can't can we. That means you'd have to become Captain." She teased laughing a little, causing Harry to laugh as well. "And wouldn't that be a shame?" He asked still laughed a bit.

She laughed a little. "Oh, it most definitely would. Sorry hugging you just a second ago as well." She said slightly embarrassed being 8 years since she had let herself embrace anyone or anyone embrace her she's more than likely not that good at them the last time such a thing had happened she was 10. "I don't smell it anymore Uma. I told you that." He said as he held her hand. "Come on."

Her cheeks fell red as she lowered her head slightly. "Still." She said embarrassed as she took his hand and held it tightly. He kissed her cheek again as they walked quietly to East Bay. She didn't shy away this time as much as she felt she needed to, she just smiled and let the blush slightly appear on her cheeks walking with him as they got there light started to break past the horizon. She smiled happily, "We made it in time."

He smiled and hugged her as they sat down, watching the sunrise together calmly. Uma took about 10 minutes before her body relaxed and leaned on him for comfort as the sun came up slowly on the horizon. Harry happily grinned as they watched the sunrise. "It's beautiful Uma. Very much like you." He said with a smile. Uma blushed at this her cheeks darkening to a deep red as she smiled. "It is. and you're just saying that to make me feel better Harry, so I don't make you walk the plank when we get back to the ship for hugging me." she teased slightly watching the sunrise happily.

He laughed and kissed her cheek. "You wouldn't have the guts to make me walk the plank." He said with a chuckle. "Oh, shut up I'd catch you halfway down. You know that all too well." She said a smirk on her face as she chuckled slightly. "But I still stand by your saying the to make me feel better, I know you know why I woke up early this morning." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder sighing a little.

"I know. And I stand by the statement that you're gorgeous." Harry told her with a smile. She looked up towards him and sighed biting her bottom lip before she kissed his cheek and hugged him back properly wrapping her arms gently around his waist as she rested her head on his shoulder again. He smiled and leaned against her in silence as he closed his eyes.

Uma sighed a little mentally she was honestly disgusted with herself for how scared she was of rejection. She had known Harry since they were children she knew his crushes the moment he felt something towards them one of them had been Mal. And she was scared if Mal ever came back to the Isle again she'd lose him. Self-confidence was a show she put on if anything she was insecure, she loved Harry for years now and the thought of losing Harry to Mal of all people made her more insecure she places her forehead on his upper shoulder and the next thing Harry felt was his shoulder getting wet and Uma arms the that were embracing him became tighter as she held onto him pulling him closer to her.

He blinked and looked at her. "What's wrong?" He asked as he held her close. "Why're you crying?" He asked. She shook her head refusing to look up at him as she held him close not wanting to let go of him. "Don't leave me... Please..." She mumbled against his shoulder. The tears that were falling from her eyes weren't slowing as they dropped onto the exposed skin on his shoulder.