Character bio Chelsea

Name: Chelsea Cat

Nicknames: Chels

Hair Colour: Pink with purple streaks through it

Eye Colour: One yellow, one blue with green flecks in it

Language(s) Spoken: English, Spanish, Wonderlandian

Father - Cheshire Cat

Mother - Marleinie Precious(Deceased)

Siblings: None

Other Family Members:

Uncle - Mad Hatter

Uncle - White Rabbit

Aunt - Alice

Adoptive Mother - Ursula

Adoptive Sister - Uma

Species: Cat Hybrid

Backstory: Chelsea was born into a loving family in Wonderland. Her mother was half cat, half human, and was mated for life with Cheshire. They adored Chelsea and she was very tried for. But things took a turn for the worst when the Red Queen ordered her mother and her to be killed. Wanting her family to be safe, Marleinie gave a then five year old Chelsea to her father after putting a necklace around the small child's neck. "Take her, I'll make sure you aren't followed." Were her words to Cheshire before, reluctantly, Cheshire disappeared with their daughter. Right before they vanished, they both saw Marleinie being taken by the guards. Taken to be killed. The Red Queen searched everywhere, but her searches turned up empty, unable to find Chelsea.Cheshire fled Wonderland, fleeing to Auradon, where he hoped to find refuge for his daughter. He placed her in the care of a local orphanage. There, she faced a lot of bullying from the other kids due to her odd appearance, with her having the ears and tail of a cat. So by the age of ten, she had isolated herself, spending most of her time reading and learning the customs of Auradon. Then one day, near her eleventh birthday, one of the boys took a prank too far, yanking her tail, hard enough to break it. She lashed out, attacking the boy.Once taken away from the situation, she was told to explain herself.She did this, but didn't have evidence to back up her claims, as her tail was already healed from her abilities. She was severely punished, and sent to her room without dinner. Some days later, the boy died in hospital from his throat being cut. Chelsea was immediately blamed for the incident, despite the boy having cut his own throat as part of his and his friends plan to have Chelsea booted to the Isle or worse. Sentenced to death. Chelsea was soon brought before Beast and Belle, who had heard about the situation. The kid sat the orphanage had made up claims, harming themselves as 'proof',just to get Chelsea sentenced to death, because they believed her to be too strange and too freakish to remain alive. So, based off the claims and 'facts', Beast sentenced her to death by hanging, despite her pleas of innocence and her age. So she was brought to a public execution stand. But before she could be hung, she vanished, her abilities activating automatically out of fear. She found herself on the roof of a nearby building, where she curled up and cried for a few minutes, before being spotted. She gasped and began running across the rooftops, teleporting from rooftop to rooftop, being chased the whole time. She finally jumped down from the rooftops and ran until she got to a cliff. She heard footsteps rapidly approaching, so she decided to jump off the cliff. She allowed herself to become light as she flew over the ocean, but then felt a sharp pain in her leg. She had been shot from the shore. Screaming in pain, she crashed into the ocean. She stayed under for as long as she could, swimming as she did, before she surfaced, gasping for air as she swam to the docks of the Isle of the Lost.There, she was found by Uma, who, seeing the blood in the water, helped her up. She brought Chelsea onto the ship, helping her change and dry off before she tended to the wound on her leg. After hearing what had happened, Uma decided to take her in, her mother agreeing also after hearing Chelsea's story. Years passed, and Chelsea was now nineteen, being older then Uma. She often came and went from the Isle, as she was not confined there because of her mother's magic, on top of having not been sent there from Auradon. She had, in the time on the Isle,befriended Carlos and Evie, but bared a hatred towards Mal because of what she did to Uma, whom she saw as a sister. Chelsea had attacked Mal for that, and the two had been bitter ever since. As for Jay, she had fun tormenting him, as he found her creepy because of her abilities. So when they all came back to the Isle, she caught Evie before she found Mal. She caught up with her and Carlos, having some fun teasing Jay, before asking Evie to show her what happened to her mother all those years ago. Evie agreed, and had the Magic Mirror show her. What the three saw, however, made Evie immediately regret showing her. They consoled her for a while before Evie did some digging, and discovered something that she found amazing and curious.Chelsea then found out that her mother was born in Auradon, and was the rightful heir to the thrown, which meant Chelsea was next inline, making her the rightful ruler of Auradon. She thanked Evie and Carlos, teasingly saying goodbye to Jay before she headed back to Uma and the crew. She broke down to Harry, Uma and Gil, who also consoled her, telling her it wasn't her fault and that she was safe now. She then told them what else Evie found out, and they decided to find away to get her back to her rightful thrown. To this day. Chelsea still seeks a way to destroy the barrier, and take her rightful place as ruler of Auradon.