Diego, Diego, Diego.

***Hope you all are enjoying my story <3 I can't believe I am almost at 1K reads on my book it feels awesome! ***

"Hey CJ. Mind if we talk?" She asked as she smiled a bit. CJ sheathed her sword again and placed the sharpening stone back on the table. "Sure." She said getting up from her seat. "Why're you forgiving me?" She asked as she looked into her eyes quietly. "My anger and jealousy of you vanished the moment you left. And when Gil decided to go back after you... I decided it would be easier to keep my love for him locked away and clean the slate. I'd watch out though Chelsea. I'm gunna be sketchy for a few days." Chelsea nodded. "I don't blame you. I nearly killed you..." She said softly as she sighed deeply. She sighed a little. "Yeah, I know... I need to go. I only came to see if the two of you got back safely, see you around Chelsea. Bye Gil!" She called as she walked to the door.

Chelsea sat down and leaned against her hand. She then got up before getting herself a drink calmly before sipping at it silently. Gil wandered over to her after saying goodbye to CJ he was not use to not getting even a wink from her as he sat down and looked over to Chelsea. "What's the matter?" He asked, some worry on his face. "What do you think Gil." She said as she sighed and sipped at the vodka silently. "I'm all ears Chel." He said as he leaned back ready to listen to what was on her mind.

She sighed deeply as she closed her eyes. "I dunno. I just don't feel right..." She said as she downed the rest of the vodka, she then sighed heavily as she got herself another vodka. "Don't feel right about what?" He asked, slightly confused. "About everything Gil. You, the kids, CJ, life..." She said as she closed her eyes a bit. Gil sighed a little. "I'm fine, the kids are fine and CJs is ok, life's alright too." He said somewhat goofily. She smiled a bit as she sighed. "Life doesn't feel fine right now.." She said softly as she looked down. Gil got up and walked over to her hugging her tightly. "Life is fine dear I promise."

She smiled softly. "But is it though? Being back in Wonderland... I realized just how fragile my sanity has become..." She said softly. "Your sanity is just the way I like it. Not too rough not too bold." He said chuckling. She smiled sadly as she flipped a small, golden coloured charm in her hand, looking at it with sadness. "What's that?" Gil asked the sadness in her eyes concerned him. "The only memory I have left of my mother." She said softly as she lowered her head a bit. "You wanna talk about that too? I'm all ears for you right now Chelsea." He said looking at her with concern in his eyes. "I just remember the happiness we felt. Mum always had a smile, and she always seemed to glow with happiness and wonder... She was the very definition of perfect to me..." She said softly. "And to think someone so powerful. So sweet, so kind. Taken in seconds by a judge who didn't have the right to rule." She said, snarling at the last sentence.

Gil hugged her tightly listening word for word to what she says. He waited in case there was a rant coming afterward. As of then, a thunder cracked outside which caused Gil's head to lift up slightly. She looked outside and cursed, knowing her mood was a contribution to how the weather was. "Damn my emotions." She muttered as she held the amulet. "I'm sure it's fine... The Isle could use a little more rain and storm?" He said trying to lighten the mood. She laughed a little in sarcasm. "Yeah. Cause the clouds weren't enough." She said softly.

He smiled goofily. "Yeah. Exactly." He said grinning like Cheshire Cat. She laughed at his expression. "You're an idiot Gil. I love you, but you're an idiot." She said with a grin. "Aww. But I'm a good idiot." He said acting innocent to the whole thing. "Bedtime?" She smiled as she nodded. "Even though its morning, yeah." She said with a small smile. Gil smiled and lead her and the kids off the bed.