Via Wonderland (Chapter <3)

***Hiya guys! Long time no update! Short chapter... And I'm sorry. Stuff came up but the chapters should be coming out once every 2-3 days. Talk later -Tails <3***

Gil had followed Uma's orders and went to Wonderland that next morning. She was quietly and calmly laying on a branch, her hair dangling down through the branches. Her father was, unknown to her, in Wonderland. Her children were hanging off her tail, sleeping. Her tears were hitting the ground, the ground getting splashes of different colours on it with each tear that hit the ground. It didn't take long to find her as Gil watched the rainbow tears hit the ground. He looked up at her and sighed a little. "Chelsea." He said softly as one of the kids woke up. "Daddy!" He let go of his mothers' tail and dropped down Gil catching him. "Hi, little man." Chelsea looked at him before wiping her tears away. "Hello, Gil. How did you get to Wonderland?" She asked calmly.

"Uma let me use the portal in the back of her mothers' shop. You know what Harry told you wasn't true right. I do love you... If I didn't I would have been with CJ a long time ago. I right now am doing what I think is right by everyone, and I went talked to CJ about it this morning. Be my girlfriend again...?" He asked a concerned look on his face. She looked at him with confusion. "But what about CJ...? She loves you.." She said quietly. He sighed a little. "CJ. She understands... Yes, she loves me. That's precisely the reason why she's letting me go." He said before he laughed. "She said at least I got to date you for 15 hours. Before she wished me, good luck and told me to tell you that she's sorry." "What's she sorry for... She has nothing to apologize for." She said as she looked at him with confusion.

"She hurt your feelings for her own self-gain. And she's also forgiving and is gunna try to forget the time you dropped her from 15 Kilometers in the air. Her flirting towards me is... gunna stop... It'll just be easier on her. She doesn't want her jealousy to spike again." He told her as he held their little boy who was now asleep in his arms. All Chelsea did was give a grunt and curl up, looking at him quietly. "I don't wanna be in the way of CJ's happiness. Not to mention your own..." She said as she closed her eyes a bit.

"If I wasn't gunna be happy Chelsea. I wouldn't be here." He said with no hesitation. "And CJ, Understands. Now please be my girlfriend again Chelsea.." She looked at him and smiled softly as she floated down to him, wrapping her arms around him. "And I also don't deserve forgiveness for dropping her..." He watched her float down before he hugged her embracing her as their boy climbed back onto his mothers' tail and fell asleep yet again. "Well, you can discuss it with her when we get back to Uma's ship." He said chuckling. "But good luck we all know how stubborn she is..." he said as he laughed a little more. She gave a small laugh as she followed him silently. "I just can't believe you chose me over CJ. You said you loved her more..."

He smiled a little leading her back to the portal to take them back to the Isle. "It complicated, CJ and I do still love each other but I love you both as much as I love the other. But you and the kids are my family. I can't let that go. So, CJ and I let each other go. We are still going to be friends if you're ok with that, it'll just take some time to adjust without her throwing a flirty comment towards me every few minutes." He said laughing a little. She chuckled. "I don't mind her flirting, now that I know its harmless. It's the least I can do if she's forgiving me for almost killing her.." She said softly. "She won't. She stopping to stop her jealousy from rearing its head again. It's gunna be hard for the both of us to adapt to such a change." He said as he stopped at the portal and allowed her to go first.

She held the twins close. She then stepped into the portal, walking into the shop. She then walked silently to a chair and sat down calmly. He sighed a little as he followed her through. CJ was on another table sharpening her sword with a sharpening stone with her feet on the table. "Hey, guys." Was all she said before she went back to sharpening her sword.

***Next chapter should be in a few hours, I promise <3***