Return to the Isle

It took a few days for them all to get back as they had to widely circle to the back of the Isle to avoid detection. So that gave the kids 3 days to catch up with their mother none stop. It was midnight when they finally docked on the Isle. Mirage was intent on meeting Uma and her youngest daughter right then and there at the worst possible time. Harry, however, lost the argument to wait until morning. As they walked onto the ship his mother looked around, "This is you girlfriends ship? It's as big as your fathers." She said quietly. She understood why Harry asked her to wait until morning to meet Jasmine as she was more than likely sleeping with Uma but she couldn't wait any longer.

Harry walked silently into the room and gently shook Uma awake. "Uma. Uma, I have someone for you to meet." He said softly. Jasmine was fast asleep with Uma as Uma's eye open as she held the sleeping Jasmine close before she opened her eyes looked straight at Harry tiredly. "Ha-Ha...?" She asked tiredly. "Ha-Ha, that's cute." Mirage said softly as Uma jumped slightly and drew her sword looking straight over to Mirage. She looked awake, but Harry knew she was still half asleep, as her eyes were slightly fogged over.

"Hey, hey! Uma, relax. This is my mother, Mirage. Mother, this is Uma. My girlfriend." He said calmly to the two of them. Uma dropped her sword before it hit the wooden flooring as she looked the unfamiliar person up and down. "Hi, Uma... No. Th-that doesn't make any sense... Hi Mirage. I'm Uma." Uma said tiredly and slowly before looking at Harry, her eye still foggy. "Can I go back to sleeping now...?" She asked him sleepily as Mirage chuckled a little before spotting the girl laying over Uma asleep. "Is that little Jasmine??" She somewhat yelled I'm excitement, as soon as she did that the fogginess in Umas' eyes disappeared as she woke up completely after only being asleep probably 2 hours as Uma covered Jasmine's ears to keep her asleep.

"Mum shh! She's really hard to get to sleep! Please don't wake her." Harry said as he sighed deeply. She shut her mouth quickly biting it slightly. "Sorry..." She said quietly as she looked at Jasmine smiling as Uma sighed in somewhat relief that Jasmine didn't wake up. He sighed deeper as he put an arm around his mother and Uma. "This way." He said as he leads them out of the room. Uma had left Jasmine in her hammock with her jacket over her to keep her warm as Harry lead them both out of the room, Uma closing the doors behind them as they went out on deck.

"Now we can talk freely." Harry said as he kissed Uma's cheek. "She wasn't too much trouble I trust." Uma smiled a little and shook her head. "No. She was fine ended up playing hide and seek around the ship with Gil." As if on cue CJ appeared hanging off one of the sail posts. "Don't tell me he's on the ship." "Why is it a bad thing he'd be on the ship?" Mirage asked as CJ looked away.

Harry sighed deeply. "It isn't a bad thing since he's part of the crew." He said as he looked at Mirage. "Bad experience is all mum." CJ scoffed. "Bad. More like horrifying experience." She stated bluntly looking away. "I don't even know why a Wonderlandian is allowed here anyway..."

"Because she was supposed to be executed. She was damned to the fate of someone who's done worse than death when she was an innocent little kid who'd just lost her parents. You'd be a bit messed up in the head if that happened to you CJ. And on top of being born in Wonderland? You bounce if you fall there. She wasn't used to it here." "She dropped me from 15 kilometers in the air to threaten me because I mouthed off to her cause she mouthed off first. She speaks as if she owns him. And they've only dated no more than a few months. And she was a kid she isn't a kid anymore and still acts as if she was only in wonderland yesterday. I lose my love interest because she has placement issues."

"No. You lost your love interest because you won't go near him. She's hardly even on the ship anymore. Honestly CJ, I know she did the wrong thing, but you can't blame Gil, and you can't blame her. She's lost EVERYTHING in a heartbeat. I'm not excusing her in any way but you need to be a bit more understanding. You can't shake the things you were born with. She is and most probably always will be a Wonderlandian. But at least she's trying to change. Something you're not giving her the chance to do." "No Harry, I lost my love interest because she came along and got knocked up by him. She didn't even like him until she had sex with him as a 'reward' mind you if you don't remember. She also should know that she isn't in Wonderland and things are different. All I did was make a flirtatious comment like I always did with him, and she dropped me from 15 kilometers in the air, I don't go near him anymore because I still have feelings for Gil and I can't hold myself back from flirting with him but the moment I do my mind flashes to being dropped again and I have to leave. I honestly don't know why I try to argue my case when this comes up. I've always done something wrong."