Chapter 9

I told Harry and Ron everything that happened with Olliver and Professor McGonagall as we walked down the hell. "Seeker?" Harry asked.

"First years never make their house teams," Ron said and looked at me, "You must be the youngest Quidditch player in --"

"A century, according to McGonagall," I said with a smile.

"Are you excited?" Harry asked with a smirk.

I chuckled, "Very."

Fred and George approached and walked along with us. "Hey, well done, Clara," Fred said, "Wood's just told us!"

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters," Ron said.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad," George said and my smile slowly faded away, "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

"Brutal," Fred said. "But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally."

My brother, me and Ron walked across the courtyard while the twins continued on. "But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George called before they walked away.

"Still excited?" Harry asked nervously.

"No," I answered nervously.

"Oh, go on, Clara," Ron said, trying to cheer me up and Hermione joined us, "Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!"

"But I've never even played Quidditch," I said and we all stopped walking, "What if I make a fool of myself?"

"You won't make a fool of yourself," Hermione assured, "It's in your blood." Me, Harry and Ron exchanged a confused look before Hermione lead us inside and down the hallways to a trophy case. Hermione pointed at a plaque of Quidditch players and my eyes grew wide.

"Whoa," Ron said as we all saw that one list was James Potter; mine and Harry's father. "Guys, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."

"We didn't know," Harry said.

The four of us walked up the flight of stairs to go to the Gryffindor room. "I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do," Ron told me and Harry.

"Who doesn't?" My brother and I asked at the same time. Suddenly the staircase started moving and we quickly grabbed the railings so we wouldn't fall.

"What's happening?" Harry asked.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione said before the staircase stop.

I looked at the door in front of us before looking at Harry and tapped on his shoulder, "Let's go this way."

"Yeah, before the staircase moves again," Ron agreed as the three followed me to the door.

I opened the door and we all entered a scary dark room. "Does anyone feel like . . . we shouldn't be here?" Harry asked.

"We're not supposed to be here," Hermione said, "This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden."

Suddenly, a flame lighted on a tall stone support and we all jumped slightly. "Let's go," Harry said and we all turned around to walk out of the room but a cat was in front of the door and it meowed.

"It's Filch's cat," Hermione said.

"Run," I said before we quickly turned around and ran away dipper into the dark room as flames lighted up as we ran.

We reached to the end of the hall to a door, "Quick, let's hide through that door!" Harry said and he grabbed the handle of the door but it wouldn't open, "It's locked!"