Beast

(Eren's Dress just without the katana)

So I'm going to put you guys in the story.
(Y/N) means your name cause i really know that some of you guys surely love that red headed hacker so yeah. Also, don't hate me but your appearance here is minimal. At least, you guys have appearance in my story. Well I talk too much, now, back to the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Eren's POV

Glad I finally made out for today. The classes are too boring. When the school bell rang, I emediately bolt from my seat and pack my things while Armin waited for me outside. I noticed that Levi was still in the room and took a glance at him. His face is too... intimidating. I don't know why but my heart skip a beat and a hint of pink tinted my cheeks so I ran out of the room so he wouldn't notice my face. When I got out of the room, we started walking along the hallway when he broke the awkward silence.

"Hey Eren. I noticed that your face is pink, what happened? Is it because of Levi, hmm~" he literally emphasized his last two words.

"W-what are you talking about? Of course not, you coconut head! You know that I only have my eyes on Blackstone!" i blurted out.

"Did I hear it right that you had a crush on Blackstone? " i turn my head in horror to see it was none other than, Levi.

Did he heard it all? I suddenly felt embarrassed. I didn't answer him and run away. I left the two behind and sprinted to the parking. I enter my car and started driving to my studio. The first thing that greeted me was my hyper and energetic manager, Hanji. Well it kinda help me calm my self down even though it's kinda irritating. I started to head to my studio with her.

"Eren, you'll be making the new music video that we talked about last time we met so we better start dressing you up. Luciel and (Y/N)!"

"And oh, you'll be paired with Jean" then she keeps bouncing while walking to the studio

I look at her with horror in my eyes. He's my childhood rival. He might not know me cause of my looks. As you know, he's womanizer, so I better be careful. Good thing, I'm in my casual Beast's dress

"Hey, Beast" he said while smirking at me, trying to impress me

"Oh, Hi Jean was it?" trying to smile but cursing inside

"Yes. And by the way, you look really lovely"

"Oh, thank you" I'm still cursing him inside

I'm very glad that Seven and (Y/N) then appeared while smiling and having a sparkling eyes like in the anime that is staring at me intently that saved me from this horse face. It's kinda creepy though.It's been awhile since they used their skills and now their going arrange me. I had to say, I'm very impressed with their skills. Their really are meant for each other. We got first to my dressing room and then sit in front of my mirror. They leave me there to get all the supplies. Seven readied all the complete make up set while (Y/N) gets my clothes. They started with my make up and it literally took an hour just for my make up. When that is done, I stood up and grab the clothes and headed to the bathroom. I look at my outfit before wear them. I got a black girl uniform with a red ribbon, a black skirt, black high socks and a black shoes. I started to wear them and when i look in the mirror..

"Finally, I'm back being Beast again." i thought

I really love being Beast. When I got out of the bathroom, Seven and (Y/N) stared at me with satisfaction. We headed to the studio and when i enter they all stared at me with awe. I smile at them. And right away, we started making the music video even though i hesitated for a seconds.

(This is what it looks like and forgive me but please just use your imagination here i can't find a nice one so please enjoy)
This...

Or this...

You can choose between the two😅

~timeskip to after the shooting~

"Good job guys" Hanji shouted

Finally. I can't stand being partnered with him. I emediately run to my dressing room so i can escape his wonanizing skills. I really wish I can make a collab with Blackstone one day cause I can't afford to be paired with any random guy. I change my outfit to my regular suit. I exit through the back door so he can't see me. Gosh, I really hate that guy. I go to the parking lot and started driving. I really wish nothing's gonna break my mood tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys. So this the 2nd chap. I'm really really sorry if this is too cringey. I just hope you'll all like this. So long and stay pretty my titans❤❤

-QueenReader707 in and out