Masquerade Ball (part 1)

3rd Person's POV (or My POV-ish)

It's been months, 2 months to be precise, since Eren found out that Levi cheated on him. Levi still can't find him though. He was staying at a friend's house for they need a companion as the brunette's parents stated but Levi knew he was lying.

And only 2 weeks from now, will be their Masquerade ball yet Levi doesn't have a partner for the ball. On the other side, Eren is staying at Hanji's house to realive and calm down after he saw that horrendous scene.

And both of them was quite getting ready for the once in a life time Masquerade ball even Levi was still having the pang of guilt inside him.

•Timeskip to the  day of Masquerade Ball•

It was 4 in the afternoon and Eren knew that his makeup and sorts will take one hour and a half and so he dialed his talented makeup artist. After the call, he headed straight to the bathroom and started bathing.

Eren was bathing when Hanji heard the doorbell rang. She opened the door and pounce with anticipation to the man outside in which the man pounce back. It was Luciel. This two really is similar.

Their both crazy and fangirls way too much about some random things. The crazy brunette lead the tomato head to the guest room in which Eren's room is located while they kept talking to each other.

After Luciel had settle everything, Eren suddenly emitted from the bathroom door and was kinda taken aback at Luciel's earliness. They didn't waste anymore time and started the plan to make Eren a Goddess for the ball.

Seven started off with Eren's hair. He attached carefully a burgundy colored wig that has a twist at the end to the lad's head. Next off was his face. Seven put on some light foundation cream to the brunette's face.

Luciel then grab the smoky palette of eye shadow and blush on then apply both the smoky maroon one. Next on was his lips. Seven was about to pick the Bashful Baby Pink matte lipstick when Eren stopped him.

"Can you use this one?" Eren was pointing to the one that he's holding which is the limited edition Black Rose matte lipstick.

Luciel, on the other hand was shocked from Eren's bold choice of because the lad never objected Seven when it comes to makeup

Luciel, on the other hand was shocked from Eren's bold choice of because the lad never objected Seven when it comes to makeup. Seven thought that something might've happened to him but agreed anyway. After finishing the makeup, Luciel handed the brunette his gown, mask and shoes.

 After finishing the makeup, Luciel handed the brunette his gown, mask and shoes