Masquerade Ball (part 2)

Previously...

Mr Usagi let out a sudden gasp at the time that Eren was ready to take his mask off, the dean speak again after recollecting himself.

"Lady-"

"Wait!"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

All attention turn towards the ravenette who stop the dean from publicizing the beautiful lady's real name as the boy with the bandage in his eyes slowly walk to stage and ask Mr. Usagi for the mic. He gave the mic to him then started talking.

"As you all know, I am Blackstone" the audience all gasp at his introduction

"I'm here at your front to sing an apology song for my beloved girl before it's too late"

On the contrary, Eren was shocked as he wasn't expecting Levi to be at the ball. He was at the corner of the stage, trying hard not to cry as he saw that blonde bastard from the corner of his eyes.

Levi borrowed one of the guitar that the guitarist was using. He settle in the middle and begun strumming the guitar.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time. Could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh, myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Eren balled up his fist and hung his head low as his tears is slowly dripping from his golden green eyes. 

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
We just both say the words and forget this?

Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm not just trying to get you back on me, yeah
I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Sorry yeah

Beast stomped up to him and bitch slap him. The mic dropped suddenly as the ravenette get a hold of his stinging cheek as he came face-to-face with the furious brunette. The fans/students choke on an invincible air as they just witnessed a shocking scene.  

"What the fuck was that?! You think I'm gonna forgive you after you fucking cheat on me?! Did you know what I've been through?! Making out with the person I wouldn't think you wou-"

The bandaged man grab the furious 'girl' and hugged 'her' tightly as he can. The golden green eyed idol kept on banging on the other's chest yet the stoic man just hugged 'her', clearly enduring the pain that the lady was causing him. 

After some time, the lady in black dress' hand slump down her side as she weep and weep as the other still embracing the crying brunette.

"Don't you know how much I missed you?" she spoke softly, still sobbing

"I'm sorry. Please, give me one more chance. I'll make things right." he assured

Beast/Eren looked at him for a second before crashing his plump lips onto the others, completely forgetting all the students on the venue. Levi was taken aback but deepen the kiss as he carry him with his thighs.

They stopped what their doing when they heard snapping from cameras. Levi let go of Eren who was panting slash blushing mess. Some students are fangirling, some are still snapping some photos but mostly, they fainted with a nosebleed including Hanji.

"Are you ready?"

"Of course I am. Why do I plan to take my mask a while ago?" the brunette smiled cheekily, wiping the excess tears that stray his eyes

Levi pick up the mic and started talking.

"The person beneath this bandages and makeups  is..."

 He grasp the bandages from behind then unwrap it around his head. He then let the bandages slip off of his hand. 

" Is Levi Ackerman"

Girls are screaming wildly as he introduce himself.

"Who are you underneath, Ms. Beast?" someone in the crowd yell

"Who am I?" the golden green eyed idol repeated

He grab some tissue from the table then climb back on the stage. Beast bend slightly, took off his mask and wipe her makeup then took off his wig. Gasps rang inside the venue.

"I am Eren Jeager" 

"I KNEW IT!!" some random student yelled

They all laugh from the student's sudden outburst. Again, the screams and fangirls just got more louder and luckily all students are so open minded that they even approved of it. Teachers and the dean even congratulated them.

In the end, they all had the most unforgettable nights of their lives.