Wedding + ??? = Major Fangirl (?)

3rd Person's POVs

-A month after-

"Hey, it's time" said the raven haired girl as she enter his room

"I'll just leave you two, okay?" (Y/N) said as the two other person both nodded then she go out of the room

"I know. I'm just super nervous right now" the beautiful bride said whilst fidgeting

"You can do this Eren. You've been waiting for this all your life. After a month of talking about marriage, here it was. I'm so happy for you" Mikasa comforted him

He let out a sigh of happiness and relief as he began sobbing which turns into a complete tears of joy.

"Hey hey hey! Stop crying! Your ruining your beautiful make-up!" laugh soon followed from the two

"I just can't believe you're finally getting married!"

Eren dried the tears in his beautiful teal eyes as he hugged his sister-bestfriend out of pure joy. It was a whole month, actually. Talking and preparing about their marriage and Eren was just so damn excited that he can finally be with his fiancè for their entire life.

The next thing he knew is him, walking down the isle along with his parents in his beautiful long white gown. On the other hand, Levi wasn't even nervous yet fazed by the fact that he was just marrying the most handsome or beautiful man in the entire galaxy. Well maybe the not nervous thing was an understatement because damn, he's nervous as fuck but still, he was just so damn happy he can be with his love of his whole damn life.

Soon, after the exchange of rings and vows the wedding was finally over. The last thing Eren did before he was swooped into a bridal style by his husband into their 'just got married' limo was to throw the bouquet which was grabbed by (Y/N). Guess they're going to be next. Finally, they can be married in the space station just like Seven always tell her! (A/N: You're welcome ~♥~)

As they were inside the car, Levi couldn't help but to be thankful that the limo his parents bought is pretty spacious and a sound proof one with tinted windows both the outside and the window that separate the driver's and back seat. Ohoho~ Someone's getting horny~

Eren, who kept proclaiming his love to Levi and kissing him at times, was sitting on Levi's lap who obviously had been thinking naughty things on how to fuck Eren senselessly, wasn't able to notice a hand snaking down his slim waist trailing down his dress covered thighs.

The young lad didn't also took notice of the forming tent on the pants of his husband since he was sitting on his lap with his bulky white dress. Eren was too busy nibbling his lover's ear when all of a sudden—

"Ahhh!" he let out a moan whilst him blushing profusely 

Levi grasp the big thighs of his wife with a slight pressure and started massaging it quite roughly. Never knew Eren was that sensitive.

Eren's POV
(Yes, I'm having a POV change cause why not?)

I let out a squeak when he push me to our seat and started kissing me quite roughly. I gave in to the kiss easily as he kept on massaging my thighs. He asks for entrance but I wasn't that good boy so I decline it. He pull away slightly from my lips then growl dangerously indicating it's my doom.
He lift up my dress and harshly grab my butt which made me moan. He took this as an advantage as he slip his tongue on mine.

We fought for dominance but he obviously won by how strong he was.
Levi was unzipping my dress when we were both thrown on the car ground. That was a harsh brake.

"You can continue fucking each other on the hotel. We're here!" said by a somewhat familiar voice

"I swear Shitty gla-" Levi was cut off

"And no, I'm not Hanji" followed by a laugh

"Then who the fuck a-" then a loud thud from window in front of the both of us as it slam on the other end

There, is a girl with shoulder length black hair, holding a mischievous grin as she look at Levi then at me.

"I'm Elie, the writer of this one piece of a trash" smiling from ear to ear
(Yeah, I know I just broke the 4th wall cause I can.)

"What the heck are you talking about?" now it was my time to question her

"Oh nothing! You should really get going before you turn this car into sex house."

Clear as a sun that my face was fifty shades of red as I realize she heard me moan. Before I can protest, Levi open the door and swoop me out of my seat.

The next thing I know is I was being thrown at a queen sized. Levi then crawl on to me as he was lift up my bulky dress. I blush even harder as I remember the white panty I wear underneath that (Y/N) made me wear.
"My my, you're really using a panty to tease me, are you?" he purr in my ear as I blush even more, if that was possible

He get back on my panty as he bite on the hem of it and in teasing manner, he pull it down. I cover my mouth with the back of my hand to try hiding my red face. He stop what he's doing as he take my hand down and then look at me.

"Don't hide your cute red little face or your moan from daddy~" smirking at my fifty shades of red face

He kiss me for a moment before moving down on my neck. He started sucking and biting on it that made me moan louder. He then grab my hard dick and started jacking it off. I bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning and then he let go of it. I whine from the loss of contact but wince after when I felt a harsh slap on my butt.

"I told you not to hide those moans right? For that, you should be punished" he growl

In one swift move, he took all of our clothes and before I could comprehend what is he saying, he slam his whole thing in my hole without even StReTcHiNg mE! I arched my back as I scream at the top of my lungs as he continue to pound roughly in me.

I pleaded him to slow down but he didn't listen to me as he kept on thrusting in so deep. He kept on thrusting until he hit my prostate that made me lost all my sanity. I was screaming and moaning so loud that I was slightly out of breath.

With a few more thrust, I felt a knot on my stomach that indcates I'm about to cum. I felt his thrust are being sloppy which indicates that he was also going to cum.

"L-levi.... I... I'm abou-bout to..... Cu-...LLLLEEEEEVVVVVIIIIII!!" my seeds shoot out on both of our stomach

"EREN!" with few more thrust, I hear Levi grunt my name as he cum inside me

We both breath some air before he spoke again.

"Round 2?"

-Timeskip-

After few more rounds, we both lay on the bed. I was on his arms, completely exhausted from that much activity. He was stroking my hair as we both yawn.

"Goodnight, my handsome husband"

"Goodnight, my lovely wife"

And after that, consciousness finally leaves the both of us with a smile stretch on both of our faces. 

Who knew that with our secret identity, the two of us got closer. Me as Beast and him as Blackstone. In the end, we live happily ever after.

~FIN~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi!! SooOOO, how was the smut? I know it was terrible cause this is my first time to write a smut so please understand. Any way, stay pretty, my titans ❤❤