The Collab

Eren's POV

It was Saturday morning. The sun is shining so beautifuly underneath my curtains when my phone suddenly ringed that ruined the mood. I grumpily snatch my phone from my nightstand and answer my phone.

Hanji: Goodmorning Beast.
Eren: There's no good in the morning that you broke.
Eren: What do you want anyway?
Hanji: Well... Blackstone's manager, came here and wanted you to be here and-
Eren: Really?!
Hanji: Yep.
Eren: I got to go now!
Hanji: Excited, aren't we? Hehehehehe~.
Hanji: *whispers* Go enter on the backdoor of your dressing room and change your appearance emediately. There's something waiting for you here.
Hanji: I'll send Luciel and (Y/N) right away.
Hanji: By the way, meet me at my office.
Eren: Got it! Bye!

I hang up my phone and started heading to the bathroom. I washed my face, toothbrush my teeth and comb my hair. After i got out, i changed my clothes and put my shoes. I now go straight to my car and start driving. As I reach the building, I followed what Hanji told me so I directly go to the back of my dressing room. When I enter it, I already saw Seven and (Y/N). We started right away. I just look normal and casual in my outfit cause this is what I told them too.

(👇This is what he looks like 👇)

I thank them before heading to her office

I thank them before heading to her office. After i reached her office I knock twice before I enter. As I open the door and peeked slightly, I can already see three figures? Oh, I remember. Hanji told me that there is going to be another person. I enter the office and I see a girl with short hair and a glasses that I believe Blackstone's manager and a guy with- *gasp*. It was Blackstone in flesh. I mean, is this for real?! He's more handsome in person. I wanna ki-Ahem... Gotta keep my fangirl side aside. I close the door behind me and greeted them with my beautiful smile.

"Goodmorning, Beast. This is Jaehee Kang, Blackstone's manager and of course, Blackstone, this is our guests" Hanji stated

"Goodmorning, Beast" Jaehee and Blackstone said in unison

"Goodmorning" i beamed my smile at them

"Why don't we take our seats first. Hmm? "
said Hanji

I walk towards her desk and we all sat down. I sit on the left chair in front of Hanji's table while Jaehee's in front of me. Blackstone take his seat beside me which makes my heart skip a beat and my cheeks burned slightly. As soon as we take our seats, Hanji emediately started talking.

"Beast, we already talked about Jaehee's proposal that you and him will make a collab. We all agreed to her suggestion thus your only approval is all what we needed now" she said continuously

"It's Blackstone's idea, actually" his manager corrected

"Of course, I didn't see any problem with that" i say trying not to make my voice hitch