four.judgement

It wasn't until later that Jisoo realized how heartbroken she really was.

She tried not to cry and enjoy her time with her friends,but it was hard considering she had just seen her crush with the prettiest girl she has ever seen.

Also,the girl didn't seem to like Jisoo at all.She acted all nice whenever Jin was with them but when she's alone with Jisoo,she would look at her like she was a disgusting piece of trash.

Sadly,Jisoo knew that she couldn't tell anyone about it because they wouldn't believe her.Irene was the sweetheart of the school and Jisoo didn't want more hate from Irene's little army of followers.

So Jisoo just stayed silent,she stopped hanging out with Jin and only talked with the other boys in the group.

In particular with Yoongi and Hoseok,who were really close with her.

Nobody but the girls knew about her crush on Jin and she wanted it to stay that way.He deserved happiness and even if that meant that she had to leave him alone.

Irene did a great job at creating rumours that Jisoo wanted to steal Jin from her,and people started believing her.

Today in particular was gonna be a bad day and Jisoo could sense it.

As she entered school,she walked over to her locker to take out the things she needed for today.

As she closed the door,she was face to face with Hoseok.

To Jisoo,Hoseok was the sunshine of her life and that wasn't an overstatement.

Honestly she didn't know why he didn't have a girlfriend because he was the loveliest,nicest human she had ever encountered.

And if a girl ever broke his heart,she would probably break that girl's nose.

As she looked at him,she felt way better about this day.

His contagious smile brightened up her day and she felt really happy to have a friend like him.

"Hey,Jisoo!"Hoseok smiled brightly at her and she hugged him,while patting his head.

Many people misunderstand their relationship and think that they're in love with each other,when they're not

They do love each other.

But as friends.

"Could you both please stop acting like you're in a relationship?It's honestly getting embarrassing."

Yoongi's cold voice destroyed the cute moment.

Jisoo groaned loudly before letting go of Hoseok and stepping infront of Yoongi.

"You're jealous because we don't hug you as much as we hug each other."

Jisoo said,while grinning at him.

He looked like he actually was kind of pissed.

Does he never get that I'm not being serious?

"That's not true.I dare you to hug me,you pathetic peasants."

Jisoo and Hoseok rolled their eyes,as they watched Yoongi throwing a tantrum on why they shouldn't ever touch him or,god forbid,hug him.

Jisoo threw her arms around Yoongi and soon Hoseok joined her.Both of them laughed as Yoongi cursed them out.

"Hey,what did I say?"

But as Jisoo looked up,she saw Yoongi's smile and knew that he liked it.

After the bell ringed,she walked to her class.