Chapter 1

Hi I'm Amber Pierce. I'm a sophomore in high school. I don't talk much unless its to my friends. Ohh and I'm bullied by five of the most popular boys in school Liam Payne,Zayn Malik,Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,and the biggest bully of them all Harry Styles.

Harry the worst he use to just call me names but one day he just looked at me in class then after in the halls he started hitting me. It made everyone in the hall laugh. Yah laugh at the person on the ground in pain. All the others just stand there and laugh in my face but they won't lay a hand on me. There the reason no one wants to be seen with me but if I was them I would avoid me to.

The day we started high school and Harry and all his friends came to Big Rapids from England they were in charge. Every where they went they ruled like they were kings and every one was a peasant but me I'm the lowest you could get to.

"Hey slut get your ass over here!" Harry yelled at me from the doors to my locker. I just stand still if I move or run things will be worst.

"Aww the bitch isn't going to talk what a shocker" Louis said pissed that I don't talk.

"Why don't you talk bitch, you don't even try to save yourself" Harry snapped back at me.

I try to leave to my first class but he won't have it. Harry hits my books to the floor then kicks them all over the hall then slams my back into the lockers and punches me in the stomach. I crumple to the floor holding my stomach as the pain shoots through my body.

Every one leaves the hall as I lay on the ground. As every one leaves I pick myself off the floor and pick up all my school work. "I'll just skip first hour" I say to myself as I head to the bathroom to see the damage that has done this time.

I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I still have marks on my back from last year. Yep I still have almost every single scare that he has ever caused to be on my body. "What have I done to deserve to be treated this way?" I ask myself as I grab my school things. I've already missed three classes. "Just get to lunch there's only two hours left." I tell myself as I leave the bathroom.

I get to the lunch room and look for Jordan and Rachel. I walk over to them sitting at the far table away from Harry and his friends.

"Hey Amber, guess what? I hate everyone!" Jordan yelled.

"Hey Jordan, shut the fuck up." I replied back so she won't yell and get more people's attention then we need.

"Hey Amber, are you okay?I saw what Harry did to you." Rachael asked with a concerning look on her face

"Yeah I'm fine nothing he hasn't done before. So I'm perfectly fine but thanks for asking."

I sat down next to Jordan with my back facing Harry's table so they will leave me alone. I go into my bag and pull out a piece of gum while Rachael and Jordan eat there food.

"Amber you need to eat" Rachael tells me this the saddest face she can make.

"I'm not eating!" I yelled "I..I mean I'll just eat when I get home" I say quieter then before hoping no one looked or is looking at me.

After lunch I run to my locker to get my things for my next class. As I was putting the things in my bag my locker got slammed shut by the one and only Harry Styles. I keep my head down as he just stands there and stares at me. I feel so uncomfortable it feels like he can see through to my soul.

"So bitch you think you can get people to notice you and they will care, well no one will save you" he says then slams me into my locker and gets close to my ear and says. "Your not wanted so just end it" I shudder as he leaves me there hating myself more then ever. Maybe I should just end it all the hurt, the pain, the constant humiliation and the scares that I've caused maybe its for the best. I think as he walks away and now it's last hour.

I missed all my classes because of Harry I can't miss this one. I get to my last class which is P.E. I get to the locker rooms to change into my gym clothes. I love gym but not when all your bullies are in it and your friends aren't.

After P.E I go to my locker and put my things in my locker. I walk out the school and start to walk home. As I'm walking a black car starts to slow down next to me. In the driver seat is Louis and in the passenger seat is Harry while the others are in the back.

"Hey bitch, Why don't you cool down?!" Harry yelled as he throws a red slushy all over my white shirt and they speed down the road laughing.

I run to my house and throw my bag to the floor as I get in with tears streaming down my face. "Why am I still here mom and dad are gone so I barely have anyone in my life" I say to myself as I change into my pajamas. Maybe...just maybe I won't wake up. I think to myself as I drift into a dark dreamless sleep.