Filling In The Blanks

[Joan's house was similar to Amy's but the kitchen was to the right of them and not behind the coach. Amy was on the coach sleeping, while her friends were in the kitchen talking.]

Amy: (her memories were flashing and shifting till it stopped on a specific one.)

[Amy's young self was wearing her elementary school clothes sitting on her bed, doing hw. Jake walked in.]

Jake: (knocked) May I come in?

Amy: Of course. (glancing up then back down)

Jake: You, need to learn how to defend yourself if we were... gone.

Amy:(stopped writing then looked up confused) What do you mean?

Jake: Some people say weapons are the best weapons, but it's really the mind. (sat down next to her, while smiling.)

Amy: How so, Dad? (putting down her book to the side. look of interest)

Jake: Your imagination is the tool to access it, because it's so vast. (pointing forward)

Amy:(in awe of it, turned and hugged him) I hope I don't ever have to.

Jake: (hugs her closer, holding her head) Don't worry, you'll know what to do.

[Amy opened her eyes grunting some while sitting up. The lights were off where she was but not in the kitchen. She tugged at her clothes to see she was wearing a dark blue shirt and camouflage pants. She stood up and walked into the kitchen, leaning on the entrance.]

Ashely: Nice to see you've come around. (smiling some but with concern)

Amy: Ninjas don't take me down that easily. (smirking)

Sophie: Sure about that? (had a "Mhmm" look)

Joan: Other than you leaning hard on that entrance, you said ninjas?

Amy: (chuckles) It's.. a long story.

Ashely: We have time. (crossing her arms)

Amy: The Professors that we were working with are the same ones that kidnapped me.(paused for a moment) They are also involved with my parents disappearance. They had goons but one particular, Decarious, is the goon leader. (stood up straighter)

[All of her friends were silent taking it in, then Sophie stepped up with a serious face.]

Sophie: What do they want with you!? (shaking her hands some)

Amy: Whatever it is, their probably gonna keep coming after me.

Joan: Then we'll protect you, simple as that. (looking at everyone)

Ashely: If they were able take her down with her powers, how can we stop them?

Joan: Sometimes you don't need powers. (looking at Ashely)

Amy: Joan, you filled in everyone about my powers? (standing up crossing her arms)

[Everyone was silent then Ashely walked up next to Amy.]

Ashely: We already- (trying to comfort her)

Amy: Know? (under her breath) figures. (said coldly)

Sophie: And what's that supposed to mean? (walking closer, trying to understand)

Amy: Everything that I thought I knew, isn't that! (raising her hands up)

Joan: Don't forget, were still friends! (stepping next to everyone else)

Amy: That's not the point! The moment I'm about to move on with my life! ,it just comes crashing dow-! (holding back her tears, she started backing off) I just-need to think!

Ashely:(grabs her arm) No! No! Not this time! You've pushed us away long enough! You don't think we know  when something is bothering you? Your stubbornness almost got you killed! (crying herself)

[Amy tried to pull away but just crumbled to the ground crying, her friends group hugged her. They sat their that night crying together, but yet ever closer together.]

    Author's Note

   I wanted to add certain things but just decided to keep it simple I like how this is going, and I        hope to keep getting you reads.