Chapter 5

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyy! 

sorry for not updating, work is like ughghhhhhhhhhh. Keeps me away from typing-- since I have like an idea what I wanna do to this story.anyways-- I think I wrote enough for a chapter so here you go xD

-------------

(Time Skip)

I look throughout the gym area, to see everyone in uniforms. These red shorts are not working with me. Sawyer was a few feet away smooth talking to some girls, probably striking out. Kenzie was next to me on her phone--doing...whatever girls do on their phones.

(Kenzie)- " Ten bucks, Sawyer strikes out?" she betted out of nowhere.

(JD)- " You're on" she continues to look down on her phone, messaging or doing something. Come on Sawyer-- I could use ten bucks in my wallet. I look to the girls and their arms were crossed and had an annoying look to their face. This isn't lookin' good for me. All of a sudden my mouth gasped with a cool chill-- geez, got cold all of a sudden. I hug myself for warmth.

(JD)- " Hey-- Kenzie...are you cold?"

(Kenzie)- " No, it's so humid in here" she lifts her head to look around and she waves her hand like a fan to give her armpits some air. My body starts to shiver...am I over the AC vent or something? I look up and I wasn't...what the hell? I look back towards Sawyer-- who was coming back, oh man..he has that stupid look on his face when he gets rejected. It's the walk of shame....

(JD)- " So? Did you strike out?" I crossed my fingers behind my back. I can't lose ten bucks-- only money I have--and I didn't even work for it. I asked dad for ten bucks and he just gave it to me.

(Sawyer)- " I don't get women...they're really complicated. I don't know why they don't find me attractive-- I mean have you seen my eyes...their just like--boom-- Brown and Green. These babies usually get the girls falling for me" he whines pointing to his multi-colored eyes. Interesting fact about Sawyer Hanson, his right eye is brown and his left is green. I asked him about his colored eyes numerous times but he doesn't even know. His Parents were curious about it-- but they just shrug and moved on about it. During the summer, He would get chicks left and right just cause they be into his eyes, must be nice...

(JD)- " You owe me ten bucks"

(Sawyer)- " What-- why?"

(Kenzie)- " Cause I won"

(Sawyer)- " Won? What's she talking about?"

(JD)- " We bet to see if you can get any of those girls numbers.." I shrugged

(Sawyer)- " JD, I told you to...if you're gonna bet on me....bet only half the money you have." He slaps my back as he continues to look at the group of girls who rejected him, my back suddenly gets shivers tingling down my spin and my mouth feels a cool chill again. There it goes again! What the hell?!

(JD)- " Did you feel it, just now?" I asked Sawyer and Kenzie.

(Sawyer)- " Feel what, dude?"

(JD)- " That fucking cool breeze, don't you feel the AC or something?"

(Sawyer)- " No-- I don't feel anything"

(Kenzie)- " You're probably just feeling sick or something"

(JD)- " I know I feel something.."

(Gym Teacher)- " Hanson! Fenton! Foley! Time for dodgeball!" our names were being called which grabbed our attention. Dodgeball? Why dodgeball.....I started to line up with Sawyer and Kenzie but the gym teacher caught that Sawyer was trying to get on the same team with me, so he pulled him out and sent him on the other side. Kenzie luckily was picked on my team.