Chapter 8

(Few Days Later)

I stare at the clock, ready to head down to lunch...tick, tock,tick, tock-- come on...just one more minute. Sawyer and Kenzie were in a different class, closer to the front exit as always. I tap my mechanical pencil on the desk..hopefully not annoying anybody..come on..I wanna get home..annnddd....riiiiiiinnnnggg! I pack up my things and try to charge my way through everyone before I felt a hand grasp my shoulder.

(Mr. Lancer)- " Mr. Fenton."Oh no..

(JD)- " Mr. Lancer, whats up?" I say nervously. I see students pass by me....I wish I was one of them right now so I can go home..

(Mr. Lancer)- "Like father like son. Your just like your old man" My dads not that old...looking at Mr. Lancer-- I'm surprised he hasn't retired yet.

(JD)- " Whats this about Mr. Lancer?"

(Mr. Lancer)- " In a rush, Jack?"

(JD)- " Yeah..sorta"

(Mr. Lancer)- " Your father was like that too, always rushing out of my class to be somewhere."

(JD)- " Well my dad has his reasons" Yeah, kicking ghosts ass and saving Amity Park 

(Mr. Lancer)- " Daniel was a average student but he still managed to pass...you on the other hand, are following the same steps as your father." Yeah...whatever I have more important things to deal with right now. He finally lets go of my shoulder...the last person finally left the room. Now its only Mr. Lancer and I. My shoulder feels wet, was his hand sweating? Fucking Gross.

(Mr. Lancer)- " Let me tell you something about Daniel Fenton. He had a bright future ahead of him..." I cross my arms and ignore his incoming speech. He turns around-- back facing me.. He continues to talk about my dad but I ignore him and tune him out. As I block out his words and continue to stare at Mr. Lancer with a blank stare--I notice he's kinda getting taller...I've never noticed... Wait...he looks like he's getting taller. I look down at my feet and half my shins were gone! I was sinking through the ground! What the fuck! What the fuck! I don't know what to do! My legs were gone and still rapidly sinking. Now I'm just a head on the ground.

MR. LANCERS POV

This boy, he needs a fatherly figure...he is going in the same direction as his father. Daniel Fenton. He was a smart kid...not to bright I'm afraid...just like his father. Jack fenton..what a goof.

(Mr. Lancer)- " I know I'm keeping you from your duties...but I would like to educate you Jack..please take a se--Thirteen Reasons why!, where did you go?!" I turn around to see no one there..I was talking to myself...where did that child go?!

JD's POV

I somehow managed to make it outside without anyone noticing. I touch my chest and legs to make sure they are solid again. Were all good now...phew, I was freaking out back there.. What the hell is happening?

(Kenzie)- " JD!" I hear kenzies voice and looked around for her.Sawyer was right behind her with annoyed look on this face.

(JD)- " Hey-- sorry it took me so long. Mr. Lancer held me back"

(Sawyer)- " What he want?"

(JD)- " Some random shit..anyways, glad your still wearing the gloves" I noticed his hands.

(Sawyer)- " Yeah well..." he scoffs crossing his arms.

(JD)- " Whats with the attitude?"

(Kenzie)- " Rumors about him wearing the gloves."