Chapter 20

(Three Days Later)

(Three Days Later)

I slip my shirt over my head and shoulders...making sure I am very careful. My forearm may be in a cast..but it isn't gonna hold me back. I look into the mirror..black fluffy hair with a white patch at the front. Looking at my reflection..I still am bruised, sore and hell..even got some scars around my body.

(Mom)- " JD! Breakfast!" I hear mom call down from downstairs. I nodded and exited out my room to head downstairs. I jumped the last step and made my way into the kitchen. The smell of eggs and waffles invade my nose. Mmm-- smells good. I took a seat at my usual spot next to Dad who was reading the morning news paper. Mom places a full plate of food...oh man..looks great. I grabbed my four and grabbed the syrup bottle, pouring a good amount of syrup onto the waffles. I cut a small piece and lifted it to head it towards my mouth. I hear the doorbell ring--ahh man. I didn't get a chance to eat my amazing breakfast. I grabbed the waffle and poured some syrup inside, folding it as stuffed it into my mouth.

(JD)- " Gotta go-- school is a waiting. Bye Mom--bye Dad!" I say exiting the kitchen and grabbing my backpack near the front door. I opened the door to see Kenzie and my best friend Sawyer...standing there with his arms crossed and gloves covering his hands. They were waiting for me so we can head to school together.

(Sawyer)- "Ready, loser?" he smirks.

(JD)- " Yeah." I grinned. Kenzie of course takes out her phone and starts to do whatever she does...she sure takes after her dad.

YOUR POV.

(Danny)- " Jack" he calls out to him, we both stood at the entryway of the house. He turns back to face us.

(Danny)- " Have a good day, be safe out there." Jack smiles and nods, he waves a goodbye...we get an interruption by some wicked laughter. We look up to the sky to see Skulker. Danny tenses up. Is he going to go fight skulker now? He's still not in good shape.Jack stuck his arm out..

(JD)- " Don't worry, Dad. I got this" he turns to face Sawyer.

(JD)- " Ready?"

(Sawyer)- " Let's do it" Sawyer and JD high five using their forearms. The blue ring forms around JD, changing his everyday outfit into a black and white jumpsuit...this one is different. Now his initials are sewn onto it, just like Danny's.JD takes flight and grabs Sawyer and go after skulker...

(Kenzie)- " I'll meet those two later at school" she sighs and walks by herself. I giggle at how she's just like Tucker. I nudge at Danny...his eyes catches mine.

(Danny)- " What?" he scoffs with a laugh.

(Y/n)- " He's starting to understand his powers"

(Danny)- " Yeah..but he still has a long way to go though.."

(Y/n)- " He'll make it."

(Danny)- " How do you know that?"

(Y/n)- "Cause He's our son." He laughs, Danny pulls me closer to his side, and wraps his arm around me..I rest my head onto his shoulder and look to the sky..seeing green and white ghost rays in the distance.

(Danny)- "He's our son alright..." he kisses the side of my head.

(Y/n)- " You think we're ready for another baby?" I lift my head to see his expression. His eyes widen and a hint of red fills his cheeks. I laugh at his reaction

(Danny)- "Wha--whaat?" He stutters.

(Y/n)- " Relax, I'm kidding...maybe" I rest my head back on his shoulder.

(Danny)- " Keep that up and I may have to get the divorce papers ready." He chuckles. I laugh at his joke, we continue to see JD and sawyer fight side by side in the distance.

-------------------------

There you have it folks. The end of the Danny Phantom series xD 

Did you enjoy it? I really hope you did xD 

Be sure to check out my other stories <3 

Thanks for reading :D