Chapter 16

Happy New Year, readers xD 

Been enjoying my break, but now that its over...type to get serious and post chapters. Lets get right to it, yeah? 

-----------------------

(Couple Days Later)

I slowly entered inside my home, I popped my head inside to see if mom is here or upstairs. So far I see nothing. I opened the door widely and walked in. I grunt as I limp walking inside holding my ribs. I gotta head to the basement without making a sound, I look down at my wrist....I hooked the broken bracelet on this morning..as long as they think this thing works..I'm still set. I make my way to the basement door, I turned the knob and it wasn't locked.

(JD)- " Pfft...Dad" I scoffed making a smile. I opened it slowly and walked through to head to the basement. Once I made it to the final step, I turned on the lights. It stunned my eyes-- I can hear the basement make a whirring sound. Once my eyes could withstand the bright lights, there I looked at the elephant in the room. A massive sealed wall at the end of the basement. This must be the ghost portal, this is some weird shit. Alright, how do I get this thing to work? Does this button that says "Open" gonna open? I pressed it and a red siren comes on flashing above the portal. It separates its doors--viewing the green light view of the inside.

(JD)- " Shit, that worked." I scoffed. This is the ghost portal huh? I wonder where it leads to? I hear a beeping sound in my back pocket, I pulled out a PDA sort of looking thing-- man these things are outdated.Raven and sawyer are in there and on the move.I better suit up and go after them.

(JD)- " I'm!--going ghost?" I felt embarrassed to say out loud, but it doesn't change into my other form.

(JD)- " Ahh --come on!" I stomp my foot and the blue ring forms at my waist and changes into my phantom form. Okay, This time it worked... I take a few steps forward...Its not gonna kill me is it? Not going to make me melt? I extend my arm through and nothing-- it was perfectly safe, I think. I jumped through all the way and looking inside the ghost zone...it was creepy as hell. Everything's so green, moldy like. Everything was floating-- doors and some small island ground platforms. It was also too quiet...

(JD)- " No turning back now.." I uttered to myself. I took flight and sort of cruised my way to the direction Raven and Sawyer are heading. I'll soon get you back, man.

(Time Skip)

I cruise on floating in the ghost zone, I have my arms folded behind me as I relax going by. I don't know where I am or how I'm going to get out but we'll worry about that later. I'm curious how Kenzie is doing covering for me. I hope she's doing okay...my moms gonna be so pissed if she finds out im in the ghost zone and not at school. Worst of all she'll kill someone if she looks at my condition--oof! I bumped into something, I quickly turned around to see a robotic machine with flaming green hair and bright green eyes. Near by this man was a woman with blue flame like hair and she had a guitar strapped to her back. She was sitting ontop of some rock. They looked to me with wicked grins. The man with the flaming green hair grabbed the fabic of my jumpsuit and lifted me higher.

(Skulker)- " Well well...look what the cat dragged in."

(Ember)- " Don't you ever age you loser? What's with that hair dye style-- looks so stupid."

(JD)- " Uh--hmm.. I think you have me confused with someone else" I cut in. They both raise their eyebrows.

(JD)- " I think you're confusing me with my dad--see." I manage to pull out my wallet to show him a picture of my family. The woman in the blue hair jumps down and gets a closer look. She took my wallet to inspect it.

(Ember)- " You have got to be kidding me..." she tosses my wallet letting it float somewhere

(JD)- " Wha--hey! I had ten bucks in there..." I pout seeing my wallet disappear somewhere else.

(Ember)- " Your Danny phantom's kid?" she gets up in my face and eyes every detail. 

(JD)- " Yeah.." The man throws me out of his hand, making me lose balance floating. The man starts to laugh hysterically. I don't get it, what's so funny?

(Skulker)- " He has a child? I thought you were him!"

(JD)- " I get that a lot" I shrugged.

(Ember)- " Judging by the looks of you, you inherited his ghost genes."

(JD)- " Yep."

(Ember)- " Tell me, are those battle bruises or you just really suck at being a halfa?" she crosses her arms and gives a glare.

(JD)- "Uhmm--"

(Skulker)- " Allow me me introduce ourselves. I'm Skulker...this lovely gem is Ember."

(JD)- " JD" I added

(Skulker)- " Well...now that we know each others name--" he stuck out his wrist out and pops up this massive gun at me

(JD)- "Wait---Wait--- I'm not your enemy!" I raised my hands up to surrender.

(Skulker)- " You're my enemies child. That makes us enemies. "

(JD)- " Doesn't mean we have to be..right? I mean-- I'm only in here to find a friend of mine and I stumbled upon you-- I didn't mean too--"

(Ember)- " What are you going on about kid?"

(JD)- " I'm looking for my friend Sawyer and Raven--"

(Ember)- " Raven?! That horrible..deceiving ghost?!" she said with a angry tone.

(JD)- " yeah..you know her?"

(Ember)- " Yeah, she's the most talked about person in the ghost zone....I hate her but also love how evil she is."

(JD)- " Well..I'm looking for her, she took my friend and I'm tracking them right now" I pull out the PDA to see that they have stopped moving but the map was completely missing now.

(Skulker)- " Give me that!" Skulker takes it from my hands and eyes the PDA map.

(Skulker)- " They're going to the outskirts of the ghost zone"

(JD)- " Wha-- really?" I snatched it back.

(Skulker)- "Just keep going north and then once you get to the black pit of death-- you've gone too far."

(JD)- " Black pit of death? Are you serious?"

(Skulker)- "Do I look like I'm joking?" Nope, looks dead serious.

(JD)- " Hmm, well thank you--Skulker and uhh Ember..I should be on my way" before I can take flight Skulker grabs my upper arm with a firm grip

(Skulker)- " Consider this a small welcoming gift." He releases my arm.

(Skulker)- "From this day forward...you are now my enemy." He smirks giving a low evil chuckle. I  faintly chuckle and nodded. I take flight and fly away-- phew! Already made a ghost enemy in the ghost zone...This is so cool!