chapter 9

Namjoon had noticed slight changes in his husband. It had been about a month since they resolved their issued but some things haven't changed. For one seokjin still seems to have some mood swings. Most of the time he's in a bright mood. He'll laugh and joke around with yoongi and namjoon and a few minutes later he'll get quiet. Namjoon tries to get him to talk about how he's feeling but seokjin says he's confused as to why he's like that too.

"namjoon please just leave me alone ok," is what he said most of the time. Namjoon brought up the fact that maybe he should go to the doctor. Seokjin always said he'd make an appointment later.

Namjoon had tried to look up his symptoms but all that came up was depression and cancer. Obviously seokjin didn't have cancer... right? Probably not. But what did worry namjoon was the possibility of his husband being depressed. Seokjin was always so happy and collected. Now that he thinks about it depression makes sense. The last few weeks he was sad, then their fight made that worse. It would explain his mood swings. It would also explain why sometimes he lost his appetite, which was another thing that worried namjoon.

Seokjin loved to eat, which is why he cooked so often. He loved trying out new recipes or creating his own, it was one of the reasons why they moved into this area. So he could grow his own vegetables and such. Now however his appetite seemed to come and go. Sometimes he would eat like usual and other times he'd lay on the couch because he didn't feel good. It worried not only namjoon but also yoongi.

"baby please let's make an appointment," all three of them were sitting outside that afternoon. Seokjin had told yoongi to go check the gardens, mainly the watermelon patch, while he talked to his daddy. Yoongi eagerly ran over to the garden.

"it's nothing I can't deal with," seokjin was being stubborn. Not because he didn't want to go but because he felt like he didn't need to go.

"seokjin I'm not asking you," namjoon always tried to negotiate with seokjin. He always made it clear that he could make his own decisions if he wanted and that if he didn't want to do something he didn't have to. However, this was completely different. This was seokjins health and if seokjin didn't want to cooperate then namjoon was gonna have to push him a little harder.

"w-but I already said- "

"yes I know what you said but it's been a month and nothing has changed, in fact I think you're getting worse... please baby you really have us worried," and namjoon looked so concerned seokjin felt himself start to give in a little. maybe he was right.

It's not like he was ignoring his own symptoms. He knew very well that they were there he was just in denial. He was a little scared that it'd escalate and become a bigger issue. He was scared of finding out if something serious was wrong. Although he's pretty sure its nothing bad he can't help but be reluctant. He doesn't want his boys to worry but if he doesn't fix the issue it'll only get worse.

"alright fine I'll call later-this time for real," he quickly added before namjoon could interrupt. He received a sweet kiss from namjoon and a lap full of yoongi.

"melons done!" yoongi was very excited about eating watermelon. Though namjoon is pretty sure they're not ready yet yoongi always asks.