chapter 13

It was weird, one minute seokjin was fine. Then suddenly he woke up with a baby bump, he wanted to scream as he stared at himself in the mirror. He covered his mouth as he stared at it. Okay he was exaggerating a little bit. The past few weeks he had been secretly watching his belly grow. Sure it was only slight changes, but he swears it had never been this noticeable. He did a little happy dance in the bathroom before heading back into the bedroom.

"Namjoon wake up you have to work," namjoon only groaned but seokjin knew he'd wake up soon. He always had to wake him up 30 minutes before he had to go in, otherwise he'd be late.

Things in their home had taken a turn for the better. Seokjin didn't carry yoongi as much, and yoongi was so understanding once they explained everything. If seokjin felt sick namjoon always took such good care of him. He even started helping with chores which surprised seokjin. Not that he didn't do that before but this time seokjin didn't have to remind him. Seokjin had also started counseling to help with his stress. It was going great and he felt better than he ever did. Namjoon sometimes joined him too.

"Aigoo is my baby still asleep?" seokjin kissed all over his son's little face. Yoongi whined but sat up in his little bed, rubbing at his sleep swollen eyes. He puckered his lips for a kiss.

"Come on let's have breakfast," he kissed him but was stopped when yoongi leaned over and whispered a sleepy 'morning baby.'

"Awwh what a loving big brother!" seokjin squealed. Yoongi was very attentive to his baby sibling. He constantly asked seokjin when he would come out.

Finally namjoon arose from the dead and made his way into the kitchen. Seokjin couldn't stand the smell of eggs anymore so namjoon was stuck eating toast for breakfast. He never complained though.

"Sorry honey, maybe we can go buy some sausage this weekend," namjoon only kissed him.

"Yoongi baby please try to get the food in your mouth," yoongi whined loudly when the cold wet wipe met his face. He hated getting his face cleaned for some reason.

"Excuse me?"

"Sowwy eomma," yoongi pouted.

"Alright i'll probably get off early today, we should have a picnic or something," namjoon got up and started collecting his things for work. Seokjin and yoongi kissed him goodbye but right as he was leaving yoongi was screaming at him to come back.

"Forgot baby!" he scowled, his parents tried not to laugh at his face.

"Oh i'm so sorry, how could i forget my baby," he kneeled down and kissed seokjins baby bump. He paused momentarily, it had only been a little while but seokjin was certainly growing. He almost teared up. God he was such a softie.

"I love all 3 of you so much," yoongi happily waved him off this time. Seokjin only chuckled before heading back inside with yoongi in his arms.

"Alright my little melon can you help me clean today?" yoongi nodded enthusiastically and they got to work.