chapter 41

Everything was finally back to normal and the whole family seemed at peace. Which was great since they were currently on their way to the hospital. The kids couldn't come which they whined about but seokjin and namjoon didn't have time to dwell on it. Once they got to the hospital they were quickly taken up to a room. Seokjin felt nervous for some reason but he shook the feeling away.

"Ready honey?"

"Of course," namjoon squeezed his hand.

"Will you two come in already!" jinyoung yelled from the other side of the door. They both laughed and walked into the dimly lit hospital room. Jinyoung laid in the bed with a small baby swaddled in his arms. Jaebum sat as close as he could, staring fondly at the small baby.

"Oh god look at him," seokjin cooed.

"Well come over here and hold him," jinyoung carefully handed the baby boy over to seokjin. He took that time to nap, the baby was very quiet and he only really whined when he was hungry so he trusted jaebum to take care of him. Jaebum gave his forehead a small kiss, tucking his fuzzy blanket tighter around him.

"Congrats! This is a big deal," namjoon briefly hugged him.

"Thanks man honestly im-im nervous, i mean bambam, yugyeom and youngjae are older but.. This is a baby. Im scared i wont be a good father," jaebum confessed. Throughout the whole pregnancy he had kept his feelings to himself. Of course he was happy and excited but that self doubt was always there.

"I thought the same thing but trust me, you'll get the hang of it. Parenting is hard im not gonna lie, but it's so worth it. Just love him and support him, teach him how to be a respectable young man. I'm sure the other boys will help you out too," jaebum nodded at his words. He trusted namjoon and if he said he could do it then he could.

"So what did you end up naming him?" seokjin asked. The little baby had his lips in a pout, he looked so cute and small seokin couldnt wait for their little baby to be born.

"Jackson."

-

It was getting closer and closer to seokjin due date. Since jinyoung had jackson, seokjin has been in a weird frenzy. They had their baby a few weeks ago and it's like a switch just went off in his head. He's cleaned the babies room at least twice a day, washed and rewashed all the babys clothes and has repacked the baby bag several times. Namjoon thinks its cute and it seems to have made the kids more excited for their sibling. The twins would be sharing a room with the baby, hoseok had been moved to yoongi's room. They were going to try it like that for a while and see how things went. Of course the baby would be sleeping in their room for the first few months.

Seokjin was just both nervous and excited. He felt like he'd actually go into labour early this time. He just felt weird and nervous and he trusted his instincts so he made sure that namjoon was prepared just incase the baby came early. Truthfully namjoon was ready for the baby to arrive. It seemed like everyone was just waiting for them to arrive already, they were taking their time cooking though.