thank you!!!

i just want to thank you all. seriously when i first started this fic i thought it was gonna get so much hate bc 1 a lot of people in this fandom dont like namjin and 2 its got mpreg which can be super weird for people and 3 I LITERALLY MADE JIN THE MOM and people hate that so much. believe me i hate it too but i mean this is a damn fanfic like????? at first i was scared but then i was like hold up... why should i care?

basically i love you all so so much for leaving such nice comments and making he feel warm and happy inside. you have no idea how much it means to me. also this fic was probably shitty bc i never really edit my chapters or anything and its legitimately so hard for me to focus. like i always listen to music or podcasts while writing and it doesnt help lmao. i get so distracted and i have a lot of issues ok so thank you for putting up with my illiterate ass.

also i suck at keeping track of things in fics, you all know this, so i thank you all for helping me. and i try to be as realistic as possible with fics. i hate fics that are unrealistic, i mean some are okay but sometimes i cringe. but anyways, i dont know man i just really love you all and im so grateful for your support.

with that being said my new fic is up! its called "who;s your momma?" and its the taekook ceo/nanny fic. right now i only have the prologue but im ready to dive in. so once again i love you all so so so so much my babies.

also if you want you can head over to my instagram @softer.kara and support me! i make kpop keychains, well any type really but mainly kpop related keychains so... support me if you want by buying one. of course you don have to! and if you dont want to buy anything you can click the link in my instagram bio and support me there! or you could just comment on my fics and send me sweet messages! do not feel obligated to do anything, i love you all whether you support me or not.

anyways thats all, bye!