chapter 11

And seokjin was right because it was now friday and he was feeling awful. His back was particularly achy that day and he felt so nauseous. Yoongi had done his best in cheering him up but nothing helped. Namjoon had gone into work a little later than usual because he was making sure seokjin was comfortable.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital?" he was rubbing softly at seokjins back.

"N-no... it'll pass," he had said but it didn't. Seokjin knows he won't be feeling like this forever. It's just the baby, its normal. That doesn't mean he particularly enjoys it.

Yoongi was cuddling him and humming a made up song. He would occasionally rub seokjins cheeks and pat his head. Seokjins week hadn't been great. He found himself getting irritated by small things and his nausea felt like it was building. Of course seokjin never took his anger out on his boys. He just sat down and took some minutes to himself, namjoon always understood. He always made sure seokjin knew that this was normal and that it was ok if he got upset once in awhile.

"Come on baby we can't stay in bed all day," yoongi made sure to help him up and was rewarded with a big kiss. His appa had given him special instructions before going to work.

"Take care of your eomma okay? He's not feeling good so i need you to help him when he needs it," of course he would help his eomma. Whenever he felt icky he always rubbed his tummy and gave him extra kisses. Now it was his turn.

He made sure to hold seokjins hand as they made their way to the kitchen. He didn't let go until his eomma was safely seated at the kitchen table. He scurried his way over to the fridge and got a juice box, those always made him feel better.

"Oh thank you sweetie," yoongi only blushed a little when seokjin kissed his cheek. He loved when his parents appreciated the things he did for them.

"Yugyeom and bambam are coming over tonight so i want you to be extra good okay? You know your eomma isn't feeling the best so i can't run around after you 3," yoongi was a softie so his eyes were starting to water a little, lip caught in his teeth. He nodded, a few tears spilling over before hugging seokjin.

"What's wrong my baby?" even though he felt awful seokjin still picked him up and set him on his lap.

"Scared eomma," yoongi wanted his eomma to feel better again.

"Baby i'm fine i promise, tomorrow i'll feel much better and we'll play all day," he hoped he would feel better by tomorrow. He took a deep breath and willed his nausea to go away before standing up.

-

It was now afternoon and things weren't much better. Yoongi was happily playing while seokjin tried not to cry. His back was killing him for some reason. He was laying on the couch with eyes squeezed shut. He was really starting to think about calling namjoon. He hoped falling asleep would help but he was scared something would happen to yoongi if he fell asleep.

"Yoongi honey can you come here," little feet scampered over, "sweetie i'm really tired, eomma is going to nap so can you play right here while i nap?" yoongi obediently nodded and pulled his coloring books and crayons out. Seokjin still felt like shit but he closed his eyes and took deep breaths until he fell asleep.