Chapter 2: Home

School was the same, I head home. "I'm back!" I say as I walk into the house. "Fuck you!" My dad threw a beer bottle at my head making it smash and break into my head. Blood dropped of my face onto the floor. Dad threw me to the ground and beat me, he was drunk his abuse is always worse when's he's under the influence.

I run upstairs into the bathroom, locking the door and grab a razor, using it I began making my body a canvas, blood still dripping from my head. 10 cuts added onto my body, I became dizzy the last thing I could remember is calling Shiro on my phone before passing out.

"Keith!" I heard Shiro say, I sit up. "Where am I?" I ask. "The hospital for blood loss." "Im going to call your school and say you will not be coming the last 9 days of school and I'll grab your school stuff, you are coming to move in early." Shiro told me.

I have to stay in the hospital for 5 days for suicide watch, no kids are allowed so no 'friends' like I had any.

Timeskip: 5 days

Keith's POV:

I got out of the hospital today and I'm going to move in with Shiro, he told me he has 5 neighboring houses around him and 4 of them have kids my age. We get out of the car in front of Shiro's house. "Keith!" Allura ran out and hugged me. "Hi Allura." I say. "I was so worried when Shiro got called and you didn't answer" she whispered in my ear.

I walk inside the house. "Your room the last one on the right." Allura said while she headed to the kitchen. I carry my bags into the room. The walls were painted red with one accent wall painted black, a bed with a black headboard and red sheets with black pillowcases. Their was a desk, and other stuff. I put my stuff away.

I head downstairs. "You didn't need to do that" referring to my decorated room. "Oh yes we had to!" Shiro said. "Go make some friends!" Allura said, "can I go on a walk?" I ask. Shiro nods, "be back by 7 dinner will be ready"

I leave the house it was a gray tone we live on 29 Voltron Road. I head down the street and down to the beach it's around 5 right now. I take off my shoes and stand in the water, my feet sink into the wet sand and my ankles get wet from the broken waves.

I stare off at the water, mom if you were here what would you do? My blue/purple/ gray eyes are caught deep in thought, I spend time on the sand until around 6:50 and head back to the house.

I arrive around 7:09, "I'm Back!" I scream while I enter the house. Since I left he hospital I have to take medicine for lots of things a eating disorder, a sleeping disorder, depression, PTSD, anxiety, and anger issues.

I enjoy my time at Shiro's house he's going to school to be a Teacher and so is Allura they started dating in Freshman year of high school they met second year of middle school. I've known her since I was 8 years old.