Chapter 6: Hurts

⚠️Mentions of Rape ⚠️

Keith's POV:

I wake up seeing my friends and brother around me. "What happened?" I ask, my phone rang. "Excuse me." I say leaving the room hearing chit chat. "Keith it's your friends Nyma and Rolo!" A voice on the phone said in a sadistic voice. "Of course" I say, "we aren't going to be friends ever but I'm giving you a warning, Lotors out to get the one thing you can't replace from you, pretty boy" Rolo says in a serious voice. I didn't know what he meant but I'll be on the look out for Lotor. "What did Rolo ask?" Shiro asked, "he gave me a warning about Lotor going to steal something you can't replace? Then called me a pretty boy. I don't know what that means."

Everyone then got up, "oh this son of a bitch is gonna get his ass handed to him!" Pidge screamed. "What does his warning mean?" I ask. "Bird and the bees." Hunk said. I'm going to pretend I get it.

Days pasted, weeks pasted, no sign of Lotor. I thought I was safe. November 13th, I went to get groceries for Shiro and Allura since Allura is now 3 months pregnant. I bought the groceries, I have to go through alleys to get back to my house so I head that way. Then all of a sudden Lotor appears. "Oh look it's the little boy" he said. I start shaking.

At the end of the day I was raped.. I call Shiro it was now 9 at night. "Shiro" I stuttered. "Keith what's wrong where are you." "I'm on the way home." I get up my clothes are now back on me, I wore white pants today, it now has blood stains on it.

My body hurts walking towards home Shiro runs up to me. "Shiro it hurts.." "what happened?" "It hurts.... Shiro.." "who did this?" "Lotor" I start to cry. His face is full of anger and concern. He carries me home while I cry into him.

He puts me on the couch and it still hurts. He gets on his phone, and calls 911. He said, "I would like to file a rape case against Lotor Prince. I would also want a ambulance to come" in a quiet voice. Allura comes in the house. "What happened?"she asks. I'm screaming and crying. "Get Lance, Matt, Pidge, and Hunk fast!" Shiro tells her. She leaves and a few minutes later they show up.

"What happened to Keith!" Lance asked. "Lotor." Shiro told him. The ambulance arrived, and took me to the Hospital with Shiro being able to come. The rest follow behind in a car. I'm still screaming and crying. They put me under to calm myself.

Shiro's POV:

Once he gets put under he calms down. I clean his face up with a cloth.

I remember when me and Allura were working towards buying a house and Keith helped. We were a dance trio usually hip hop and breakdancing, we went by the names Black, Pink, and Red our group was called the lions. Now we're saving money for our baby and so we can get a studio to teach kids from foster families, rough pasts, mental illnesses, and poorness how to dance and express themselves.

I have old pictures of when we used to live in Korea Keith was a baby and we moved to the states when he was 7 and I was 12 also know as 3. We were hung fans of kpop and loved BTS with Jimin, Rap Monster, V, and Suga being our favorites, we used to dance to recover from our mother's death. We lived with our aunts and their is a video of us dancing to Dope by BTS when he was 6 and I was 11 also known as 2 and 3/4.

Keith eventually got out of the hospital. "Ey Keith!" I screamed at the lazy bum I call my brother. "Ya Shiro" "wanna dance?" I ask. He nods, "what song?" "Dope BTS?"

"Shiro!" "Yes?" "Can we get a puppy?" "No" why is this puppy question coming up. "I'll be in my room!" Keith yelled.