Marriage Special

5 am, is when this wonderful day started, 6 months of planning and hard work we finally can get married. Lance was at his families house preparing there while I was at Shiro's house.

6am, we started our morning, a morning coffee and we started getting dressed. Shiro put his black suit on and went to help the twins into their ring carrier and flower girl outfits. Allura was dressing in her dress happy to be alone. I got my white tuxedo on and looked at myself in the mirror.

7am, Allura and I got ourselves into the car driving to the venue to help set things up. Setting up the rows of chairs decorated in blue and red. Shiro is coming later with the kids and dogs. He was dealing with the terrible toddler age mixed with a whole lot of puppies.

8am, we were moved into a suite above the hall, so Lance and his family could get there and finish setting things up. Mostly he had reception decoration and he moved up to his suite.

11 am, the guests started to arrive for a 1 pm
Ceromony. In my head I played the vows I wanted to say through over and over again. My anixety was over the roof. "Holy shit I need a shot." So I got my shot of vodka to hold me over until we get this wedding on the rap.

12 pm it was going to start soon and I was so ready for it, ready to be married to my best friend my soulmate my happiness.

12:50 pm it is almost showtime. The memories of the years we spent together flashes in my head and scenes play as I go over my vows one last time.

1 pm, I walk down the isle seeing my husband and brother standing at the end of the isle, with friends and family filling the rows. I felt happy and content for once, I felt safe.

1:20 pm we said our vows and we cried, he told me how special I am. I will hold the words so dear to my heart to death dos us part is stupid. I want to be with this man even after death.

At at 1:43 pm, were announced husband and husband and which we were surrounded by close loved ones. Life was everything I hoped it'd be.

2 pm reception started cocktails were going wild and we were all eating the starting dish. "Lance" "yes dear" "if the good die young why are we still alive" "Keith it's because we aren't just good we're great."

2:45 pm the party started we started dancing and we did our first dance. I surprised Lance with a dance that he wasn't expecting. It was just hinting on the things we were going to do later tongiht.

4 pm final dinner was ready and it was time to cut the cake. Instead of cutting the cake I tripped and slammed into the cake. So Lance ate the cake off my face. He whispered in my ear "you'll have a different type of cream tongiht"

5 pm the day was over and I was exhausted the guests were leaving and I was so ready to go to sleep when I feel two warm hands grab my butt. I gasp. "Hello Lil Kitten how are you" he whisper in my ear and he slid his arms under me carrying me to the suite. The suite was layed out in flowers and decorations to memorialize the day. Shiro and Allura cleaned the wedding stuff up because honestly without them we woulda eloped.

That night , oh god how that night ...