Make Me Golden

AN: For your convenience, everyone's god who has been revealed so far:

Sang: Persephone

Wanda: Hecate (Crone)

Jean: Isis (Mother)

Hope: Aine (Creator)

Rachel: Pele (Warrior)

Emma: Durga (Protector)

Betty: Nemesis (Judge)

Cuckoos: The Three Fates (Prophetesses)

Celeste: Clothos, Phoebe: Lachesis, and Irma: Atropos

Kota: Zeus

Victor: Iris

Nathan: Horus

Sang

I felt holy.

After my examination with Dr. Sean and Owen, Hope, who had told me to call Aine until the Ceremony was over, had led to a large room. It was beautiful, with stained glass windows overlooking a beautiful lake, white tiled floors, and a huge swimming pool in the middle. There were rose petals thrown into it, and the water had felt heavenly.

Once I had rested in the pool for a little while, Aine and Pele came in. Aine was wearing a long, flowy, light green dress with white symbols painted on her, while Pele was wearing a short, tight fire red dress with orange symbols painted on her. They knelt by the pool and washed my hair, after they ignored my protest, with heavily scented shampoo and conditioner, that smelled like pomegranates and petrichor. After I had gotten out of the pool and was in a towel, they anointed me with oil, before giving me a smile and were on their way.

Next, the Fates came in, carrying pots of black, pink, and green paint. They wore matching gray, shapeless dresses, with black veils covering their faces and black symbols paint on their skin. They gave me a pair of simple of underwear, and after I changed into them, they started to paint on me.

Clothos painted on me using the green paint, to symbolize the beginning and new life. Lachesis painted on me using pink, to symbolize the middle and maturity. And finally, Atropos painted on me using the black paint, to symbolize the end and death. All whilst they were painting, they were singing in a language I could not understand, but I could feel Persephone awakening at the sound.

After the Fates had finished, all three of them had kissed me on the head, before making room for Nemesis and Durga. Nemesis wore a purple jumpsuit, with a long v down the front, and had symbols written on her in golden paint. Durga wore a long, ice blue ball gown , with matching colored glyphs painted on her. Nemesis brought with her flowers, and Durga brought a dress. The dress was beautiful. It was long, reaching my ankles, and it was pure white. It had an intricate top part, with flowers etched into the fabric that flowed into the bottom half.

 It had an intricate top part, with flowers etched into the fabric that flowed into the bottom half