chapter 2

Yep. That was him. Right after watching the news that reported about him he was here in your apartment. Seems like some kind of hoax. The term "coincidence" would have been way too overrated.

In normal circumstances, like who you were  two weeks ago, you would have screamed and run away; try your best to survive. But right now you felt too hollow to experience fear. Depression was dreading your instinct to be afraid.

His long black hair had grown slightly longer than it had in the picture and he was still bleach white. His burned eyelids flaunted his dark eyes and his wide joker smile made him look entertained. Despite his bizarre features, like his burned eyelids or the cuts that extended his smile, he still seemed attractive. You couldn't tell why but maybe because of his tantalizing dark yet playful aura that made him so mysteriously gorgeous.

But enough with admiration stuff. Shit was about to go down.

"Hey there, girl! Wanna play a role play game?"

If he was going to kill you then you just hoped he would leave your virginity alone.

He licked his knife in excitement.

"You will be sleeping beauty and I'm going to put you to sleep." His grin went wide in amusement.

You dropped to you knees and leaned against the wall. Your life was sad enough and there was nothing really else you could do. You had no friends, your schoolmates bullied you, your father had abandoned you and there was only one person who truly loved and that was your mother, who was now gone. There was no point in living anymore. If he was going to take your life then so shall it be. No one would miss you anyways.

He slowly walked towards you.

"Whatever. Just make it quick."  You said, looking down.

'Mom' you thought. 'I'll be there with you soon'

Jeff's POV

What? What had she just said? Make it quick?

I stopped walking and stared down at her. 

Never before had anyone said that to me before. Or even reacted this way. I loved seeing the fear in the faces of my victims as they realize it would be the last time they would ever be awake, but now here was this chick, getting ready to die? Accepting her death like that?

Everyone I killed was afraid of death. That was what made killing so fun.

But who knows. Maybe this bitch was just hiding it. Maybe she was scared to death that she couldn't even fight it. Or maybe she was planning to put me to sleep as well?

"What are you standing around for? Be done with it already." She said harshly.

Pretty brave words, eh? Slowly, my blood lust lessened and was replaced by curiosity. What the fuck was wrong with this girl anyway?

I decided to go near here. She sitting on the floor, her (h/l) (h/c) covering her face. I cupped her chin into my hands and lifted her (s/c) face.

I stared into her (e/c) orbs. She was beautiful. She didn't wear any make up. She was a natural.

In her eyes I saw no fear but there were other emotions: anger, sadness, frustration, despair... if I actually still remembered what those felt like. Anger for sure, but the rest...

"What's your name?" I asked.

"(n)" She answered.

I liked it. It suited her perfectly and my smile widened.

She reminded me of someone I used to be. And that was just the beginning. I didn't like seeing her like this. For some reason I didn't want to put her to sleep. Instead I wanted to wake her up... She needed something I already had....

Your POV

You had no idea how long he already held your face and stared into your eyes. Why stare so long into the eyes of death. If he was trying to scare you like that, then it wasn't working. Instead you felt even more intrigued by his being....

He then pulled out his knife from his jacket.

You closed your eyes. This was it...

You felt a sharp pain on both of your cheeks and cried out in pain.

"Stop! ... If you want to kill me please don't torment me! Just end my life painlessly!" You whimpered.

But instead he pulled his knife away.

"There. Now that's beautiful."

He had carved the same joker smile into your face as he had in his. He seemed very pleased about it. But his grin faded away as you felt the cuts heal themselves and closed up.

"What's this...?" Though he was forever smiling, it could not hide his shock.

Great. Even the most feared serial killer was now creeped out by you. You couldn't feel anymore ashamed.

"No, no, no... Come back!"  He stroked your cheeks as if that would help bringing back the scars he cut into them earlier.

"Why can't you smile?" He seemed frustrated.

Why couldn't you smile? Well, there was nothing left for you to smile at. You couldn't even remember the last time you smiled.

He seemed angry.

Then he did the least thing you ever expected him to do: He leaned closer to you and kissed you.

"!"

You had no idea what was going on. His lips pressed against yours and nibbled on them. It felt nice... but WHY was he kissing you?

You had never been kissed before, let alone have you ever had a boyfriend. And here was this serial killer walking into your apartment, who wanted to kill but then he tried to carve a smile into your face and now he was kissing you! What the fuck was happening?

He parted from your lips and examined your face again. He looked disappointed. What did he want from you?

He then proceeded to kiss your neck. You quivered as his tongue touched your skin. You didn't dare to move. After a while he fumbled around your breasts. You felt your face heatening up. Was he going to rape you first? Cause in all honesty you would no exactly mind....

He stopped kissing you and faced you again.

"Did it not feel good?"

"Huh? Well, uh... I... um... yeah but..." You stuttered.

"Then why are you still not smiling?" He glared at you.

"I..."

You had no idea what to say.  All of a sudden you heard a crash leaving Jeff startled. He glared into the direction where the crash came from and cursed.

"Moronic fuckers.'

He then stood up and faced you the last time.

"I'm sorry (n), but I need to go. I'm looking forward to that sexy smile of yours." And with that he disappeared, leaving you stunned. You haven't moved from the spot you were in. Your mind was still  trying to process everything that happened. A serial killer was here... he didn't kill you... You felt almost insulted at the fact that not even death wanted to take you. But death had kissed you... death has made out with you... and touched your boobs...

You lost your fist kiss to a serial killer... it was nice but holy crap...

You let yourself sink to the floor.

"Wow..."