chapter 10

Jeff's POV

Fire burned in her (e/c) orbs. Flames of hatred and anger. Anger caused by disappointment of others. She finally broke and I would be there to catch her. She would become just like me and she will be my other half.

I watched her as she sliced my knife across the chest of her first victim. Blood spattered all over her (h/c) hair and her clothes. He didn't die yet though. He looked up to her, his eyes wide in shock, holding his chest in pain. She raised my blade once more and made another cut on his face. Again and again, she cut him, leaving him bleeding all over the floor. However, she did not go deep. She only sliced open his skin as if she was waiting for something to happen.

She reminded me of a cat that was playing with its prey. Adorably bad ass. I've made an excellent choice in looking for my soul mate. She looked so beautiful with the blood staining her skin and holding my knife. It was turning me on. I've wanted to run up to her and just fuck her right there but watching her like this was just as entertaining. My smile kept widening.

It looked like she had enough of playing. Mercilessly, she dug my knife into his heart and he moved no more. She looked down at the dead body, admiring her handiwork for a short moment. Then she bent down, fidgeting around his pockets and drew something that looked like keys. She tucked them into her (favorite color) sweatshirt /jacket and left the office. I silently followed her as she carefully snuck out of the building, making her way to the parking lot.

She got into the car that belonged to her dad. I secretly snuck in the back seat of the car. She hasn't noticed me yet. She started the engine and drove off, her bloody fingers on the steering wheel. God, she was hot! I couldn't help myself.

Your POV

You've made your way to your old house using dad's car. You didn't want to do this but you have come so far, so you've might as well kill Joyce as well. She was the reason why dad had abandoned you and mom, and if mom was still alive, she'd probably want her to die too.

Blood spots were all over your clothes and skin but the smell didn't bother you. In fact, it only encouraged you more. You wondered where Jeff was. Did he see what you did? Was he proud of you?

You finally arrived at your old house. You just sat there for a moment, thinking about what to do. Yes, you've hated Joyce but there was something that made you not want to kill her: your future baby brother or sister. Of course you did not approve of what your father had done, but you still couldn't help but feel sorry for him and her.

But were you to spare the life of a pregnant Joyce, it would only make things more difficult for you. And if you had spared the baby's life alone, she or he would grow up to hate you, and probably become a serial killer like Jeff. Or maybe you.

You sighed, not sure what exactly to do. But you swore that you could hear noises coming from the back. You turned to see- Jeff, grinning at you, wildly stroking his male glory.

"Hi babe."

"Wh-what are you doing here???" You shouted out in shock.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm fapping."

"Wh-what? W-why?"

"I can't help myself. You look so sexy covered all in blood." He stretched out his unoccupied hand. "Come to daddy"

You blushed and forgot all about what you've been worrying about. Yes, Jeff was really hot but... this wasn't really the best time for something like this.

"D-don't you think this is kinda the wrong time to do umm... that?"

"Victims can wait but my boner can't. C'mere, (n)"

It was really ironic to hear that from a serial killer like Jeff, but it was so hard to resist...

Seeing that you are not making any move, he pulls you to the back seat and grabs his knife from your pocket. He rips your (favorite colored) hoodie along with your bra with his knife, followed by your (jeans, pants, shorts, skirt) and panties.

He took off his clothes as well and wildly kisses you. You could feel his member rubbing against your womanhood. Just a little touch and you were already wet and wild. Your hands buried themselves into his long black hair as his head made their way down to your breasts, suckling on your soft spot. He was about to go even father down but you pulled his hair to face you again and kissed him once more. You were too excited for any more foreplay. You lifted your hips in an attempt to get his length inside and Jeff, understanding this sign, buried it inside your hole, making you moan loudly.

This feeling again... only Jeff knew how to please you, how to make you lose yourself, how to make you go crazy... only him. He ravished you like a wild animal and you could feel that the car was violently bouncing to his rhythm...

"Brian! Who's that in the car with you?!" You heard a voice calling out from the house. It was no other than Joyce. For a bit, your doubts came to mind again.

"A-ah Jeff. I th-think we sh-should ah- stop- hmph-" You tried to say.

"Yeah..." He pulled out and threw his black undershirt and white jacket on you to cover your bare body and slipped into his boxers and  pants.

"I'll do it. Don't worry." Jeff said to you. You were a bit relieved that you didn't have to the task yourself.

Joyce stormed the car door open.

"(n), where's your father?" As dull as she was she saw you before Jeff. Only then her eyes set on Jeff and she was about to scream and run away but Jeff had already grabbed her hair and pulled her in.

"GO TO SLEEP, BITCH!" He dug his knife into her chest. You looked away, avoiding to see the scene layed before you.

After a few moments, Joyce was dead and Jeff pushed her corpse to the front seat, his upper body spattered with blood.

"Now we're both covered in blood. Ain't that hot?" He grinned, his eyes filled with lust.

"Uh, are you sure we should... I mean, there's a dead body here..."

"So? It's better when someone's watching." He turned Joyce dead face to us.

"Jeff!" You said, disgusted. He only chuckled.

"I'm just kiddin." He said and turned your body to lie on your stomach so you couldn't see her.

He mounted you again and bit into your back, making you scream. He bit hard, leaving secretions of blood but they close themselves again and again. It felt so wrong and yet so right. He was sick and you wanted to feel every part of his sickness as he dug in and out of you, making your body shiver with euphoric waves as you both filled the car with blood, sweat and love.