chapter 11

You and Jeff returned to your apartment after the whole series of events and cuddled in your bed. It was a nice feeling to be so close to him. Who would have ever known you would fall for a serial killer...

Your eyes started to fall closed, tired from earlier's excitement.

"Hey, are you already going to sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm so sleepy..."

"Don't go to sleep yet!"

"Why?"

"I'm not sleepy yet."

"Do you even sleep, Jeff?"

"Of course I do, I even put people to sleep!"

You laughed and rolled your eyes. It was so comfortable lying in his arms. If only you could drift to sleep...

"I said don't go to sleep yet!"

"But you wanted me to got to sleep when we first met!"

"I know but... cmon, stay awake a little longer." He squeezed your butt and you laughed out loud. What a fun guy.

"Well what do you wanna do then?" you said, finally accepting the fact that you couldn't win an argument against him, even if you were right.

"I wanna fuck you a bit more"

"Seriously? Don't you ever get tired?"

"Nope."

"Geez, Jeff, at this rate, I'm already a hundred percent sure you already knocked me up."

"So? Just imagine how bad ass our kids would be! With my killing skill and your healing ability we'd have the most awesome murder babies in the whole world!" 

"Jeff!" You laughed at him, not entirely sure whether he was serious or not but as for him being a psychopath, you could never really tell.

He leaned over and softly kissed your lips, brushing your (h/c) hair strands from your face. You returned his kiss with equal affection, surprised at how gentle he could be. Usually he had always kissed you as if he was afraid that tomorrow would never come but this time it was different.

You knew so little about him and yet he you felt so comfortable around him as if he had been a long-term lover. Normally, any teenage girl would have been terrified of this serial killer who breaks into houses, with his joker smile, but for you, Jeff was anything but scary. In fact, his sex appeal was almost tantalizing.

You were curious about how his scars felt so you gently brushed your tongue along them as you were kissing him. Surprised, he pulled back and stared at you in astonishment.

"...Don't do that."

"Does it hurt?" you asked.

He shook his head. "It just feels... weird."

Suddenly his dark eyes left you, staring at the closed door of your room. He stood up and slowly walked towards it, positioning his knife ready to strike an attack.

"Is something wrong?"

"Somone's here..." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. Then, in a rapid motion, he swung it open, revealing  two figures that seemed to have been peeking at you through the keyhole of the door.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Jeff growled.

You got up as well and turned on the lights to have a better view of who these two people were. Both were wearing masks and hoodies. One of them was wearing a effeminate white mask that only left holes for his blue eyes, and the area where his lips were supposed to be was drawn with a black pencil. His dark brown hair was messy and he stared at Jeff with an unreadable expression. The other one's mask completely covered his face and his hoodie covered his head as well. His mask was black with red eyes and mouth, making a sad face. Who were these people? Were they Jeff's friends like Eyeless Jack? How did they get in here? And why were they peeping?