chapter 16

You suddenly woke up from your sleep and you swore you heard noises coming from the inner parts of the factory. Was there someone else here?

You gave Jeff a quick kiss on the cheek and got up to see what was happening inside the factory.

"I'll be right back, Jeff."

You took your gun and knife and silently exited the room. Just to be sure, you locked the room Jeff was in.

You crawled in the shadows as you heard voices and footsteps in the hall. You dared to take a peek at the shadows that were making so much noise. They revealed themselves to be SWAT officers, searching around this area. SWAT officers, eh? Looks like the police is too chicken to handle you anymore.

You silently chuckled and accepted the challenge. If they wanted to play hide and seek then you'd be obliged to play. Two higher officials barked orders and the remaining soldiers split in different groups. Not the wisest decision to make when you were alone with two serial killer in the building. Actually just one...

You grimaced and grabbed Jeff's knife tighter. 'Cheer for me Jeff', you thought and crawled towards the first group of officers.

They were headed towards the basement of this building which was a perfect place to kill them. You snuck behind them as they were holding out their guns and flash lights, trying to find any evidence.

"Go to sleep"

"What the-"

But before their words were even spoken out, they were already silenced by you. You looked down at their corpses, with amusement and disgust.

"Big guns but no talent."

You locked the basement and proceeded to go after the next group of SWAT officers. The second group was in the fourth floor where Jeff was in. There were awfully close so you had to do something about them.

You intentionally threw a rock that was lying on the ground to distract them.

"What was that?"

"I wonder about that too." You answered, standing right in front of them.

Startled, they pulled out their guns to shoot. Too slow though, you thought and slashed Jeff's knife through their bodies. They lay crumbled on the floor, a pool of blood developing beneath them.

You went after the third and fourth group, which was the last, and killed them all the same. A bit too easy, you took note. Was this really the best SWAT officers could do?

 You returned to the hall where the officials and a couple of other soldiers were waiting for the groups they had sent. Too bad they wouldn't return anymore. But perhaps the officials could entertain you a bit more.

"Why aren't they back yet?" One of the officials wondered.

You pulled out your gun and shot several of them dead. Unfortunately, you run out of ammo so you weren't able to kill them all.

You jumped down to face them. They were startled by your sudden appearance, but one of them pulled of their masks. A female. Tall and blonde, she glared at you.

"There you are. Where is Jeff the Killer?" She asked in a cool voice.

"He's dead because of you." You growled.

"Where is his body?"

This question made your blood pump. Wasn't it enough that Jeff was dead? That it was their fault Jeff had fallen off the bridge and died? They had taken away his life and now they also wanted to take away his body? Were fucking kidding you?

Smile (Jeff the killer X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara