Overview

My breathing becomes shaky when I see him enter the room, a case file in his hand. This is the last man I ever wanted to be in the same state as, let alone the same room. I pull against the handcuffs that keep me restrained. He looks at me, the sound disturbing his perfect silence, he knows I could take them off on a heartbeat, trained years and years and years to be able too. I was top in my class, but I don't want to face his wrath.

He sits down in the chair opposite of the table, "So, tell me Miss Wilson, how long have you worked for the United States Government?"

I scoff at him, "Do you really think I'm going to tell you that?" I ask, rolling my eyes at him and laughing, "Who even says I work for the government?" I ask, crossing my legs and setting my elbows on the table, using my handcuffed wrists to prop my head up.

He closes his file he has on me, only one paper in there, my birth certificate, "There's other ways of getting a person to talk Miss Wilson, you took the interrogation class, didn't you? Or is that the class you missed when you were with him?" He says, getting closer and closer to me, my nerves standing in edge, goose bumps forming on my back, his breath hot on the back of my neck as he turns my head, jerking my neck around to look at the door.

The door is pushed open, and that's when He walks in. His blonde hair in a mop on his face, his freckles perfectly framing his nose and just a few on his cheeks, his eyes scared, darting back and forth, but stopping when he sees me. The edges of his perfect, warm pink lips start to pull into a smile, but my eyes tell him no. Tell them you don't know me and I don't know you.

"Ummm.... Who is this? I haven't seen her before in my life." He says, looking at me, then looking at him.

He punches a wall, the vibrations setting off some alarms, "I thought we had them!" He yells, punching the alarm box.

"Somebody should seriously get you into Anger Managment, or Yoga, you should come do yoga with me in the park. It's really fun." I say, standing up and leaning against the wall, "Am I free to go?" I ask, lifting my handcuffs up to them.

"Yes." He mutters quietly, pushing past everyone and out of the room, going to the shooting range, the way he deals with his anger.

They take off my handcuffs and lead me out of the building, "We are watching you Ms. Wilson, watch your step now." A young man say, giving me my personally belongings, my phone, my wallet that has my badge hidden in it, and sunglasses.

"Ms. Wilson is my mom, my name is Hope. Hope Wilson." I say, going to my car, getting in, and driving away.

----

Hope Wilson never lead an ordinary life. From the time she could walk and talk she was taking lessons to be a secret agent. Part of the secret unit called 18 and done, referring to the age you are when you leave, she never thought her life would get as turned around as it did when He walked into her life.

After there unit was disbanded, she was forced to life a regular teenage life, she had to become some "Bubbly, bubblegum chewing, snob nose brat, who doesn't know how to walk and talk and chew gum all at once."

But when her unit is reinstated, will Hope want to leave this normal, free lifestyle, and leave Him?