Preliminaries

Coming in the fall of 2017!
Hopefully...

Before you ask, yes, it's another one. But I'm guessing that if you're here, you're actually happy about it.

A small note before we begin. This is officially the last book I actually have a draft for. This also happens to be my favorite book in the series. It's also going to be immense.

Welcome to Freeze!

This is the fourth book in The Jewel Project series, so it's officially the middle of the series book.

Down below, have some reminders regarding the characters and the plot of the previous novels.

Obviously, for those who haven't read the previous books, there will be minor spoilers.

Main Cast

Sam Grant - eighteen, the leader of a division of a secret agency, and mostly tasked with finding giant jewels which might or might not be precious stones. He suspects they're not, but has no idea what they could be. He also has no idea how many there are.

Physical description: jet black hair, green eyes, tall and actually starting to gain some muscle mass.

Core traits: curiosity, devotion

Abilities: anything concerning maps, history buff, leadership, plotting and planning, keeping his much wilder brothers in check.

Tom Grant: Sam's twin. More laid back and with a burning desire for fun and chaos. Until he gets all dark and creepy. Unreasonably jealous. Has a blank spot in his memory and has suffered from amnesia.

Physical description: Sam's twin. A bit better build and his eyes have a blue hue to them. Always wears sunglasses (though he's actually starting to tone that down). Has a scar cutting the corner of his right eyebrow.

Core traits: survival, possession

Abilities: incredible balance, parkour, voice imitation, not afraid to try dangerous stuff

Jerry Grant: nineteen, dubbed the scientist of the group, used mostly for healing and cooking. Always worried and moralizing. He's the parent and the party pooper.

Physical description: jet black hair, dark brown eyes, an inch taller than Sam and Tom, normal build. Sometimes wears glasses.

Core traits: security, resilience

Abilities: medical training, cooking, worrying all the time, making sure everyone is dressed and fed accordingly and keeps to schedule. PDA police

Jimmy Grant: Jerry's twin. Trap developer and gadget mastermind. Bodyguard.

Physical description: Jerry's twin, but much better built. Has a tattoo on the back if his neck.

Core traits: self-sacrifice, adaptability

Abilities: anything involving tinkering, from traps to engines to micro engineering, martial arts, increased physical strength from some funky serum he took in book 1. So far, the side effects include intolerance to alcohol.