2) Hicky Prank

Lydia pranking Stiles with a fake hicky on her neck.

WARNING: Emotional.

~♡~

"How do you think he will react?"

Scott questioned with excitement after the embarrassment was showing on Lydias face. She didn't dare to speak around that many faces that she never even considered talking to about such an innapropiet subject.

The dare just hit her like that before all of the people in the living room planned and jumped out from their seats. Now that Stiles was in the bathroom, why not take advantage of it and dare her to do something that could entertain every single one of them.

The whole Stilinski family were sitting on the couch, which would be the sheriff and his wife, Melissa. Scott sitting on a chair with Allison on his lap, while the new engaged couple, meaning Lydia and Stiles were sitting on the couch paralleled with the sheriffs. Both of them rarely stopped holding hands. Lydia was In love with the sight at a big diamond ring interwined with her finances big hands with popping veins on it. Stiles excused himself to leave after Lydia told him to because he couldn't stop shaking his leg from his exploding bladder.

They were all at the Stilinskis household. Natalie that had been cleaning the kitchen even made an appearance after hearing the interesting dare. Kira moved from her little seat and overtook Stiles' while he was in the bathroom.

Melissa was the one to come up with the dare. She got it from a YouTube video she saw about a girlfriend pranking her boyfriend with a hicky on her neck. The sheriff even chukled at the idea and the rest went for it and tried to encourage Lydia into doing it. Lydia was surprised at the elders reaction about the idea. She chuckled and looked at her mother that had been laughing at something Melissa told her.

Lydia finally agreed and they all planned the prank and where it should be filmed.

"He'll probably get mad,"

Kira confirmed with a red face as if she had tried it before. Lydia actually wondered herself how her fiance would react... so why not try.

"Oh, you wish not to see Stiles when he gets mad,"

The sheriff confirmed. Yes stiles was the kind, cute and adorable brown eyed charming man, but when he gets mad, he would scare even his father. He would send him the ugliest killer look. He had never gotten mad at Lydia though, only small fights that led to him always apologising. But Lydia wanted to see an angry Stiles.

"We'll just have to wait and see,"

Lydia leaned back on the couch with an exciting smile. They agreed that they would film it live, and the same night. The plan was to make Lydia say to stiles that she was tired and make them go home early while the rest of them stayed at Stilinskis house, watching the whole thing live. Scott was an expert at the whole technology thing, so he gave Lydia a camera that would be live when she turned it on and everybody would see it on the big television.

As soon as they heard the bathroom door open, they all settled while Kira got back to her seat. Lydia interwined her hands together, in a innocent position.

Stiles walked towards the couch with his black and long coat on that he probably took on because of the cold weather. He sat down next to his fiance with a smile and kissed her cheek. "Hey," he breathed and sat back.

Melissa eyed Lydia when she should start with her acting. Lydia nodded and started to get fakely exhausted. Her eyes were half closed and her body leaned "tiredly" on Stiles' shoulder. Her head rested on his shoulder and he held her from her waist so she could rest on him comfortably.