6) Period

She just knew it.

She could sense the dreadful feeling in her lower back the other night before she went to sleep, but the exhaustion just convinced her that it was nothing. Not just the pain from the other night, but also the depressing feelings she was feeling lately which made Stiles cuddle with her to make her feel okay again. It went from cuddling to them falling asleep.

Her eyes fluttered open and the first thing she sensed, was the sticking, humid pajama pants warm against her ass. She immediately put both of her hands on each side of her thighs, helping herself sitting up.

She looked to her left where she could see her sleepy boyfriend with messy brown hair and a half opened, crooked mouth from the weight of his head, pressed to the pillow. He was letting light snores out, which was something Lydia always found adorable.

But she couldn't think of anything else than the extremely embarrassing moment. They two of them had been living together for 3 months and they had just finished decorating the house. Their bedroom was the last thing Lydia wanted to decorate. Stiles agreed on doing anything she wanted with the room, as long if it wasn't yellow walls. She told him that she wanted dark colors for the walls, to make the bedroom look a bit sexy and relaxing; while the pillows and the rest were light colors. Like the sheets.

They bought new sheets the other day, which were white (for now).

Lydia's eyes weren't adjusted right. Her sight was still blurry from resting her head against Stiles chest. After shutting her eyes several times, she started seeing the red stain more clear. The blood had travelled around her thighs, making a circle around her ass. She refused standing up.

"Oh god no!"

She covered her mouth as she noticed Stiles eyes flickering open. She looked down again, choosing to ignore the fact that he was waking up.

She looked down again and covered her entire face.

"No, no, no, why didn't I just-"

His moans shut her up. She didn't even want to look at him, she didn't want to stand up, or stay there. She couldn't do anything.

"Babe, what's wrong,"

Stiles' eyes were still half closed, which made Lydia think for a second that she might get away with it. She still had her face in her hands. She could feel her body tilt a bit to his side from his hand resting on the mattress, helping himself get up by using his whole body weight.

He didn't look down yet. He put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it.

"Hey..."

His body automatically made him exhale from exhaustion.

"What's wrong."

She guessed that he hadn't looked down yet so she told him the stupidest thing she could come up with.

"Just... don't look down."

Without hesitation, he glanced down. For a split second, he was terrified of the bloody red color, thinking that she was hurt. The rushing feeling drove from his heart and vibrated through his entire body, which made him wide awake. A feeling of relief got him immediately after realizing that it was her period blood. Even a smile made its way onto his dry lips.

He quietly sighed and pulled himself closer to her, giving her a peck on her neck. He put his big hand around her wrist, shaking slightly to it as if he wanted her to uncover her face. She groaned. Of course, he found it cute.

"Come on, Lyds, it's okay,"

He chuckled playfully as he gently rubbed her back. She shook her head and made an adorable sound of disagreement. "Come. Let's get you up."