3) "Touch me."

Stiles doesn't want to cross the line of touching Lydia during sex cause he knows what she's been through with her previous boyfriend.

The round shaped pencil on the side table fell to the floor just by the slightest bump from Lydias exietment of her boyfriend kissing her neck. He hummed and whispered dirty secrets to her and all she could do was laugh and enjoy. Her eyes rolled back out of pleasure, her grip on his shirt was firm and she couldn't not admit that his boner didn't make her even more wild.

His kisses trailed down her jaw and down to her collar where her shirt had expanded from the tenderness. She pushed her head further back into her white pillow, giving him better access. Her hands were in his hair, wanting him to go further down her shirt but he had no access from the closed shirt. She buttoned up her shirt with exietment, where she had been waiting to show impress him with her new set of lingerie. She was waiting for at least one compliment or maybe a stare at her chest, but it seemed as if he avoided that part.

He kept leaving trails of kisses down her stomach. His hands were also only on each side of her waist. For a second she considered coming to conclusion of that maybe his hands might have been glued there. He kissed her on the lips again. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Whenever they have sex or just make out, he keeps his hands on her waist. He doesn't kiss her chest, He doesn't touch her that much and when he accidentally does, he removes them as quick as ligthing. Lydia chose to ignore it but it was bothering her this time.

She wanted to be touched. She wasn't a little girl.

"Stiles, please,"

She rubbed his hand slowly and moved it slowly over her bra. His hand was big, so it covered her whole chest unlike her tiny hands. She sqweezed his hand over her chest.

She breathed out between moans. As she was enjoying the moment, He removed his hand from her chest and out it on her waist again.

She cupped his face still with her eyes closed. But his weren't. She kissed him gently and rested her forehead against his. She snuck her hand on his forearm and tickled him with her finger as she trailed it down until she reached his hand. She took it again and rested it over her bra.

"Touch me,"

She breathed out between a quiet moan. Stiles gulped. She was nervous as well. She had never seen Stiles as a beast in bed but she wanted to.

"I can't."

Unexpectedly, She felt the cold air hit her as he sat up again. He had his head down with his hands interwined. Lydia sat up as well.

"What's the matter?"

She questioned with a mean tone in her voice that she didn't mean to let out. She could see his mad face expression. She doesn't see that face very often and she has to admit that it doesn't suit Stiles.

"Stop trying to get me to touch you,"

Now he was the one with a mad tone. Lydia just stared at him for a second before sitting up more straight.

"Excuse me?"

He didn't look up. He just looked down at Lydias bedroom floor. He dried his sweaty palms against his jeans before he decided to stand up.

"I think I'm gonna leave," he said without even looking at her. As he was about to open the door, she quickly managed to run over to him and close it.

She crossed her arms and waited for an explanation. But he just sighed and didn't say anything. Lydia let her arms out and smacked them on her thighs.

"What's wrong with you? You normally don't act like this." She almost scolded him. He finally looked her in the eyes.

"I just don't want to touch you like that when you obviously know that I'm not comfortable doing it." He sounded like a douche. That's when Lydia got really mad.

"I'm sorry but you are aware that having sex includes touching," she almost yelled. Stiles huffed with a smile for a split second. Lydia didn't even recognise him in that second.

"Lydia please move,"

But she was the one chuckling this time. She stepped towards him. Their lips were 1 inch from meeting.

"Why? Is it because you don't know what to do Or how to please me? Is that it?"

"Lydia-"

"Is it because you don't feel "comfortable" touching me? Am I gross to you? Is it because of my body? Are you used to have a girl with an almost showing six pack?"

Stiles fisted his hand cause none of that was true. But then she stepped even further with teary eyes.

"Or is it because you are scared. Scared of touching me, of hurting me the way Jackson did. Do you think I'm stupid enough to make the same mistake and choose another guy like Jackson?! Well no! Cause I chose you! I trust you."

Silence hit the both of them. When he didn't say anything she chuckled once more. And kept going.

"What? Scared of touching me now?" She stepped closer. She wasn't tall and her breath couldn't reach his neck to whisper something, but she still whispered it.

"Touch me, Stiles,"

She put her hand on his muscles. He was looking her straight in the eye. Her smirk was the only thing that could scare him.

"Or... are you sca-"

He pushed her against the wall, pressing his lips hard against hers. She immediately reacted by pulling his hair. He groaned out loud and went straight to her neck. He sucked harder than ever and she moaned louder than she had the whole night.

"Yes, I am scared,"

He whispered between intense kisses and uneven breaths. He kissed her everywhere on her face. He didn't miss a place where he hadn't spread his love. He pulled away and took her face in his hands to get her attention.

"But only to lose you... I can't risk going too far like he did," he kissed her 5 times before letting her speak. She chuckled and looked at him.

"You are not Jackson. I want you to touch me in the wildest ways you've ever touched anyone," She smirked and looked him in the eyes.

"Or are yo-"

"Shut up,"

He pushed his body harder against hers, making her back hurt from getting pushed so hard against the door. She could feel his member poking her lower stomach. His hands left her cheeks and immediately sqweezed her chest on top of her shirt that she took on again after the fight. Lydia moaned, making him squeeze harder.

"Like that,"

She breathed. He almost ruined her shirt when he flung it open without opening the buttons one by one. She was sure that some of the buttons were ruined but she couldn't care less.

"You want me to touch you more?"

He teased with a smirk on his face. He took her shirt fully off and snuck his big hand under her bra, feeling her hard nipple. Lydias eyes were numb.

"Yes,"

She nodded. Stiles carried her up and her legs got wrapped around her waist. He threw her in bed and went harder than ever. He ruined half of her clothes, even her skirt.

He kissed her again. Her neck, down her jaw and this time he didn't skip her chest. "I like your bra." Which made Lydia smile.

He kissed her chest and sucked on each of her nipples. "Stiles." She would moan every 5th second which made Stiles smile.

He would tell her that he was there for her. That nothing would happen to her. She would nod and kiss him.

"Fuck."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡