4) Mets game kiss

Stiles gets accidentally hit with a baseball at the mets game by Lydia when all she wanted to do was through it to her friend, who was sitting two seats from him...

Meaning, that those two were awkwardly going to sit next to each other during the rest of the mets game.

"I still can't believe you got us Mets tickets! I owe you a big one," Stiles blurted with popcorn in his mouth and a big mets foam finger in his other hand. While the two boys struggled, mashing themselves through all of the people to get to their seats, Stiles popcorn accidentally fell to the ground, as a curse word slipped his pouty mouth.

"Stiles! Just stop talking cause every time you speak, shit happens,"

Scott sighed and gave Stiles a little shove forwards. So much for being nice, he thought to himself. Stiles't birthday had just come up and even though Scott wouldn't admit it, he would do anything just to make his friend happy.

Stiles was pouting the whole way over to the seats because Scott didn't buy him a mets cap or other mets clothes. Scott wanted to punch him because of his ungrateful spirit, but then Stiles got excited again and forgot about the merchandise. Their seats were at an okay distance from the game, kind of in the middle.

"God i can't believe this!"

Stiles rocked his whole leg up and down, making the sound loud enough to make it heard from the seats behind him. When stiles gets nervous, he tries to distract himself from it by doing anything else with his body that made a sound. So he began clapping his hand against his thighs, making a beat.
Scott sighed and chukled, getting tired of being grumpy. Seeing Stiles suffer of excitement, made him feel better.

During the whole half hour, Stiles kept questioning when the team would come and when it would start and rambled random stuff.

"Why aren't there anybody sitting here?" He pointed at the empty seat next to him. Actually two empty seats next to him. Scott shrugged with his innocent eyes and stood up.

"The game has started!"

He yelled which made a lot of people from the crowd cheering along with him and Stiles.

After one hour of yelling and cheering, the boys got sore throats and they both decided to chill a bit and sit down for the rest of the game, unless something happened.
The seats next to him were still empty but he chose to ignore it.
"I forgot to ask, how is it going with you and Allison?"

"Our 1 year anniversary is in about a week," Scott laid back getting even more comfortable in his seat just by thinking of his girlfriend. 
Then he looked at Stiles.

"You have to get back out there dude,  you've been single since high school. How old are you know, 23?"

Stiles let out a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. He hated that subject. He just hadn't found anyone yet.

"Hey it'll happen one day," He took off the foam finger.

"I'm just saying, a 23 year old guy like you won't be going anywhere if you don't start looking properly," Scott ate some of his own popcorn. Stiles didn't look at him.

All of a sudden, he heard a loud bump next to him, not the seat next to him, but one seat apart from him. A girl with blonde hair, smiling at something he didn't know about. She was looking a place at the crowd, as if she was ready to catch something.

"Catch!"

Another girl from a place along the bunch of people yelled. He didn't think much about it before a baseball hit his right eye instead of getting catched of the blonde girl. He covered his whole face and tilted his head down in pain as he groaned loud.