8) Teenage moments

This is dedicated to my gorgeous friend.

Happy birthday, love.

I love you so much. ♡

Enjoy!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You must be fucking shitting me...

Why was it exactly this day Lydia chose to go out and spend her crucial time with her girlfriends? Couldn't she have disappeared another not-so-expected time, where our daughter could have had a teenage flip or maybe some sort of frightening announcement about being all grown up, just something? Look, these kinds of moments should not be moments where I'm in present, dads like me should be out with his buds, drinking and shouldn't have to worry about these girl-becoming-a-woman situations.

Every time someone ask me what my biggest fear is, I always tend to lie and make something up,
I'm afraid of heights, I don't really fear anything, sometimes I even make a joke and change the subject, Me? Afraid? Psst, do you see these guns? Nothing scares me. Yup. Nothing... How's momma MCcall?

The truth is... is terrified of my daughter growing up. I'm scared of the process and I just can't be there when it happens, I just can't...I love my little girl. I love her too much. The only person that knows this is my lovely, beautiful wife, that knows me better than anyone. I haven't even told her what my fears are, but I know that she knows. She knows everything about me, and I love that I don't even have to tell her the small details, she just... knows. Sees right though me I guess... and so do I.

Right now, I'm stuck in a terrible situation, where young girls need their moms. Through shaking hands, I call Lydia.

No answer.

Knowing Lydia, she'd probably turn her phone off when she's drunk, so she wouldn't make any stupid mistakes, sending stupid, oh so stupid pictures again... That's right. A full picture. Of nothing but skin. We were only friends at the time. Something was defiantly going on between us, but none of us ever dared to do anything about it. I guess we were too scared of risking our friendship. Of course, that was the excuse, we were teenagers then. That was when one magical night, Drunk-Lydia decided to send me a picture of herself, lying on her bed, tits out and all. They were pink. I'd been drooling every time I looked at the picture. Maybe even jerked off, but who cares. Cause the next morning she was freaking out about what she had done, she was telling me she was sorry and that it didn't mean anything and blah blah blah. I knew therefore, that this could be my chance to make her mine and use the picture against her. Why did you exactly send it to me? Was it just an accident? So, you haven't thought about me before, in bed... with you? And we totally went for it after that. She couldn't get enough... or maybe I couldn't.

"Daddy!"

Gosh I zoned out again.

"Coming sweetie!"

I walk back and forth in front of the bathroom door, not knowing what to do. What would Lydia have done in this situation, think Stiles, think!

"Dad, I'm scared, I-I don't know what to do..." Kattie's voice trembled. "... I wish mom was here," she quietly whispered with her oh-so fragile, tiny voice. "This is so embarrassing." My little girl.

I exhale and grow a pair. I turn my head to the closed bathroom door and knock quietly. "Okay, listen sweetie. This will probably be embarrassing for you, but we must talk about it now. Is that okay with you?" It was quiet for a while.

"Okay."

I close my eyes, relieved. I had a feeling that my little angel will not be so hard to deal with.