7) Make up sex

(Mature content).

The title says itself :)

"I'm so sick of it, Stiles. I've been leading hints for the last month but you apparently don't seem to get it!" Lydia screamed.

"Get what? Huh, that you don't trust me, thinking that I'm being unfaithful to you? That ridiculous."

They've been living together for the last 2 years after finishing college and this was their first actual fight. They've fought before, but their other fights were smaller fights that they both solved at the moment. Sometimes Stiles went out to get some air after a fight and would come back home and snuggle in bed with Lydia, and other times she would just let him sleep on the couch and they would solve the problem the next morning because their nights without each other would be terrible.

This fight though, Lydia didn't know what to do beside yelling at him. She's been holding her anger towards Stiles' employee inside for a month, since she first meet her when she was driving to give Stiles his lunch at the station. She saw Emily, that's her name, and Stiles talking while Emily would have a strand of hair around her finger, and how she would laugh at something he said and then afterwards shove him slightly to have better access and step closer to his body.

Lydia did tell him how she didn't like the girl but Stiles found it cute the first time at how jealous Lydia was at a staff member. She was his girlfriend after all.

But her gut got confirmed the second time she saw her. Emily was sending her hateful stares and at last, she walked over to her and told her straight, 'What does he see in you' and then walked away. Lydia was furious and took it out on Stiles when they got home. That was one of the nights where he slept on the couch, but the never solved the problem the next day and Stiles kept talking to Emily.

"I do trust you! But when I tell you that I don't feel comfortable with you around her, you don't even try to come to my defence! You defend her, Stiles! Her! I'm your girlfriend, me! Should I spell it for you? M-E! It's that simple."

Stiles sighed and turned his head, not wanting her to see his anger streaming out of his ears.

"Lydia, I'm saying this one last time. I. Don't. Like. Her. Okay! I. Love. You! Get that too? I have to work with her because they teamed us together for this case, it's not like I don't like her myself! Do you understand the frustration you are putting me in?! You're making it all look like I'm the bad guy here and it seems like you don't even trust me when I'm telling you this. Have i ever been unfaithful to you, Lydia? No. Never. And I'll never be. Okay! Do you get that though your thick head, now!?"

Lydia stood still for a moment and didn't say a word and for a second Stiles thought she would bring Emily's name up again, but she surprisingly didn't. "Thick head?!"

Woops.

Lydia stepped closer and pointed. "You told me that my head wasn't big!"

Stiles laughed, but in Lydia eyes it was an evil laugh. He crossed his arms and playfully looked down at her. "Yeah, your head is big, but isn't it supposed to be big for your smartass knowledge!"

"Oh, okay! My head is big! Your... your dick is not that big. Now that i think about it, it's small!"

"Oh, is it?! Now, that's not what you told me the other day," he smiled.