Prologue

"My drug dealer"

--

Teenagers were warning all girls and boys about the bad boys in school. They seem to be trouble. Their bodies were inked in mean tattoos, but some were meaningful. By the time school comes and go, teenagers began to get wild after school. Parties and stuff that like.

There was a leader in this mess and taking over and controlling all of the teenagers.

His name was Luke Hemmings.

The boy who calls himself the "boss" and he has a sell. Meaning that he sells drugs. All these used to be innocent kids turned them into drug addict. All thanks to Luke

Our school has three sections of lunches.

Lunch a,b, and c.

Luke has c lunch which was the last one and when c lunch is over 5th period starts. I've seen him gain like 80 dollars a day just for selling drugs in lunch and I'm surprise he hasn't been caught.

I have Luke for my English class. He stays quiet all the time and when the teacher points him out to answer a question he stays quiet or says he doesn't know. He's been provided for help but he doesn't takes it at all.

A lot of people think it's bad to like a drug dealer but I, I fell in love with him since high school started and I'm a junior and so is he.

But I'm scared of going up to him. I don't want to do drugs. Is there another possible way to talk to him then getting drugs from him or taking drugs with him?

My friends says it's a trap to fall in love with boys like that but I want to prove everyone that falling for someone from the inside is beautiful than the outside. Maybe he's nice and sweet from the inside but it shows he's evil and cruel in the outside. I'm not judging him from the outside but in the inside of him.

I will show everyone that he's different than any other drug dealers.

--
(A/N): tell me what you think!

If it's bad I'll delete it then if I don't get any feedbacks.

30 reads // 30 votes