chapter four

"My drug dealer"

--

The day was sunny with a bit of cloudy but it was still shinning bright. Ashton was outside the court siting on top of the table they had reading these books that were poems. He loves poetry they help him feel much better for the day. Calum was watching the popular people talking about football as always, he hatred them. Michael was listening to Green Day on his iPod and pretending he he was drumming the drums.

"What a beautiful day, huh?" Said Calum being so sarcasm

"It is actually" says Ashton putting his books away inside his bag. When he look up at everyone, he spy the boy with the tattoos on his arms and lip ring on his lip left side showing a smirk on his face with his shades on. In Ashton mind he looks so attractive but he tries not to show it as he looks away somewhere else.

"Ugh, Luke is here I hope he doesn't comes" says Michael pulling his headphones out.

"I hope so" says Calum

Ashton looks back at Luke who was hanging with the jock boys, and he thought that was weird, jocks with drug dealers? Not a right combination of friends. Then, Luke aimed at him facing his direction which Ashton blush. Luke shows a smirk on his face as told something to the head captain giving a small bag which as probably weed giving Luke $10 bill. As much as that bag was expensive Ashton couldn't believe that boy bought drugs from Luke.

"Hypocrite" said Calum. He didn't believe it either. Luke walks towards them again. "Oh great" Luke stops by their table

"What's up boys, interest now on buying on me or still bunch of pussies?" Luke chuckles as some of the 'squad' heard and chuckles and laugh at them. Michael fake laughs "duh, that's what we are. So, fuck off because you don't fucking belong here bitch."

Luke smirks and grabs Michael from the shirt and pull him close to him "what the fuck did you said?" With an angry voice puffing air at his face. Michael gulps shaking his head "n-nothing man I was talking to myself.."

He lets him go and spits at his face hearing the crowd says "ew!" So loud and turned into a laugh making fun of him. Michael just had to suffer that moment whipping it off. Then, Luke turns to Calum who looks away not trying to cause any problems, later, to Ashton. He was looking so innocent then carefully looking at his eyes. They were connecting.

"You're so cute when you're all innocent on me" says Luke brushing Ashton's soft silky hair. "You know, I like you"

"Well I'm sure no one likes you at all" says Ashton. Everyone gasps and then Luke gave a bunch on his face which made him fall back causing him to faint in pain

*

"You're all done, please stay out of trouble Irwin" says the nurse. His head was hurting.

"I was but he came to me just to mess with me" says Ashton seen the bandage on his nose and a bag full of ice to his black eye. "Why is Luke Hemmings so bad to people, especially to people who didn't do anything to him, they don't deserve that punishment."

"Oh..." Said the nurse "Luke Hemmings you say?.." she finishes cleaning her hands. "Well there's a story behind his anger"

Ashton was confused. What story?

"What happened? Why is he so angry?" He wanted to know why he's so frustrated and a bully and mean to innocent students.

"Well.." She says.

--
(A/N): I need 400 reads and 200 votes if you want to know his story!

This story is my favorite x

Lol until the next one bros!